New Youtube Channel started~ looking for constructive criticism

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
New Youtube Channel started~ looking for constructive criticism
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 13:53 Quote
Hey Everybody,
I have recently started a Youtube Channel that I will be continually updating with new videos 1-2 times a week. I know there are a lot of MTB youtube channels that have very skilled riders or large followings. I think that with some good personality behind the lens and some of the great trails to ride here in Utah that I can get a good following. Since the people of this forum most likely have more experience with these types of videos I was hoping that posting a link here would get me some good feedback on things you guys liked or did not like. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. If you guys could subscribe that would also help me out a lot.
Thanks in advance guys and gals. I'll post the link below Cool

https://youtu.be/CfOO7nOjeMw

Posted: Jul 2, 2017 at 12:35 Quote
You had me with Utah! Big Grin

This is a growing genre of Youtube mountain biking channels. The chest cam with no music background - just the rider, the trail, and what they discuss on the ride. My recommendation is find a way to make this genre your own so find something that makes you unique and implement it in your video.

I subscribed to your channel. Look forward to seeing your channel grow. I also started a mtb only channel (I already have a Youtube channel but it got cluttered with many different topics that I think it got away from me so started one just for mountain biking only).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMYzYnI0ckgAgzFIL7cpK-w

I am working to grow that one. I am still in the genre of making the videos with the music in the background as I mumble too much to make an effective speak only type of video LOL. I make small 5 or 6 minute ride videos and at least one movie each year (I try to focus that on the experience of the entire trip just as much as the riding).

Good luck in your channel.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007989
Mobile Version of Website