You have 1 strava activities in the sync queue.

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
You have 1 strava activities in the sync queue.
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 14:28 Quote
Hey Gang,

Has anyone seen this message in on your ridelog list? I'm still wait for a Strava ride from today to auto sync. It generally don't take long but it's been about 45 min since the ride was uploaded to Strava. I've search the help section and forum with no success.

Regards,

Andrew

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 16:46 Quote
I haven't seen this message (maybe not looked in the right place), but I'm missing a ride from yesterday.

Try this: Ride Log > Add Ride Log > Import Recent Strava Ride > (choose ride from drop down)

I then see this error: "Error fetching activity from Strava... Activity is not one of the following (private, manual, commute, trainer, from an ignored bike or not a "ride" type.)"
I checked; this bike isn't ignored, and it's none of that list.

-R

Edit: Hmm. So on this page, I see that my MTB *was* being excluded. https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/stravaautoimport/

Cleared the check > save > refresh page and the check box reappears. At least I know why yesterday ride is missing.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 17:54 Quote
Andrew250 wrote:
Hey Gang,

Has anyone seen this message in on your ridelog list? I'm still wait for a Strava ride from today to auto sync. It generally don't take long but it's been about 45 min since the ride was uploaded to Strava. I've search the help section and forum with no success.

Regards,

Andrew

Is that message still visible, did your activity import now? I son't see and pending strava imports for your userid currently.

O+
Posted: Jun 14, 2017 at 0:06 Quote
No. Ride has now synced.

Thanks

FL
Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 0:18 Quote
I have the same problem, do I have to wait more time, or is it a bug?

O+
Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 18:25 Quote
I too, have three ridelogs as well that have been sitting in the queue for about 21 hours now. What is a reasonable amount of time to wait before suspecting an issue?

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 8:09 Quote
Same here. Almost 24 hours, 1 strava in queue

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 20:23 Quote
Yeah me as well....waiting for a ride today and a ride yesterday to sync.

Seems this is a recent issue?

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2017 at 22:39 Quote
I still have that message on mine for a ride yesterday afternoon

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2017 at 10:39 Quote
I have also got this message "You have 3 strava activities in the sync queue."
Should I be unsyncing my to apps and starting over?

Posted: Aug 14, 2017 at 13:31 Quote
I have 198 rides in the queue...

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2017 at 13:38 Quote
I have 1 one ride in my sync queue from yesterday morning. Is this a problem with strava or trailforks? I hope someone posts here if it gets a fix.

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 3:56 Quote
My Strava-synced rides seem to be stuck in the queue for at least 24 hours before they appear in the ride log. They used to appear right away. Maybe the system is backlogged?

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 4:10 Quote
I have 3 rides in the sync queue too. Confused

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 8:45 Quote
Same story here. Had one in the queue all day Monday from a ride on Sunday. Today it's not showing anything in queue, but it's also not showing that ride in the ride log.

Tried to manually add the ride log using the "add ride" button, there is an option to "Import recent Strava ride". Click that and get the error "Strava API daily usage limit reached, please tray again tomorrow!"

Also note the typo in the error message Smile

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010693
Mobile Version of Website