You have 1 strava activities in the sync queue.

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
You have 1 strava activities in the sync queue.
Posted: Aug 16, 2017 at 4:46 Quote
FAO a developer at Pinkbike / Trailforks Smile

https://strava.github.io/api/

The default rate limit allows 600 requests every 15 minutes, with up to 30,000 requests per day.

As an application grows its rate limit may need to be reassessed. To request an adjustment contact api-rate-limits -at- strava.com.

Mod Plus
Posted: Aug 21, 2017 at 11:57 Quote
We had much higher than normal usage last week and had a huge backlog of 10,000 ridelogs. It takes several days to process them. I made some tweaks to try and lessen our usage and temporarily disabled bulk importing past rides. The backlog queue was processed on the 16th and been running smoothly since.

I will now re-enable the bulk import feature.

Posted: May 5, 2019 at 8:22 Quote
I know that this is an old thread, but I've had 2 rides in my sync que for 3 days and they are not loading. Anyone else experiencing this again?

Posted: May 6, 2019 at 5:34 Quote
Yes. I setup my account to sync with Strava yesterday. I show that I have 2 rides in the sync queue.

Posted: May 6, 2019 at 7:12 Quote
Hmmmmmm, wonder if they'll ever sync or are just stuck in limbo.... Thanks for the response dweis.

Mod Plus
Posted: May 6, 2019 at 9:37 Quote
They will eventually sync, we have about a 5 day backlog in the import queue right now and growing. Working on solutions.

Posted: May 9, 2019 at 23:07 Quote
How about synchronizing directly to garmin, polar, suuntos and so on. I this way the load would be splinted to the different portals.

Posted: May 10, 2019 at 9:02 Quote
I was wondering about syncing straight from garmin connect as well, that's how I (and I'm sure many others) upload to Strava anyway. Realistically Strava is just a middle man here.

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 8:12 Quote
I have 11. One is from yesterday the rest are past strava rides I bulk imported from a bit ago.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 18:52 Quote
Yeah, the 2 sitting in my que are bulk imported rides, the rest since I've sinqued trailforks with strava have loaded

Mod Plus
Posted: May 16, 2019 at 22:27 Quote
We recently reached a new API agreement with Strava and they gave us 4X our previous limit, so we are now working through the queue. Hope to have it all working smoothly again in a week.

Bulk imports are sorted last in the queue, current rides are done first, and if you have >100 TF points you go to the start of the queue.

We now are hitting another limit of how many ridelogs we can actually process in a day, so i'm working on trying to optimize that.

Mod Plus
Posted: May 21, 2019 at 13:00 Quote
We have worked through the queue backlog and Strava imports are running smoothly now.

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 19:01 Quote
Before this backlog issue (~April 23rd, 2019) when I recorded a ride using the Trailforks app, following the upload it would automatically sync it to Strava. Since April 23rd this is no longer happening automatically (I can do it manually on Trailforks.com). I have Strava sync turned on, but it only works for Strava-->Trailforks, not Trailforks-->Strava. Is there a way to bring this feature back? Thanks!

Mod Plus
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 14:47 Quote
dylanmoore wrote:
Before this backlog issue (~April 23rd, 2019) when I recorded a ride using the Trailforks app, following the upload it would automatically sync it to Strava. Since April 23rd this is no longer happening automatically (I can do it manually on Trailforks.com). I have Strava sync turned on, but it only works for Strava-->Trailforks, not Trailforks-->Strava. Is there a way to bring this feature back? Thanks!

When you save the ride IN THE APP, do you have the "Strava Sync" toggle enabled? I'ts done on a per-ride basis.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 14:59 Quote
hey ..I'm also having issues ..my strava is not syncing to trailforks .and Visa versa..@also bought another bike but it wont let me add it anywhere?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.012456
Mobile Version of Website