Unable to stop excluding a particular bike

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Unable to stop excluding a particular bike
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 14:40 Quote
Recent rides on a particular bike are being excluded because the box on the Strava Auto Import page (https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/stravaautoimport/) is checked.
But if I uncheck the box and save settings, then refresh the page, the box appears checked, again.

(First mentioned this in thread 199737 (https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=199737), but creating a new post because that original post is now resolved).

Any recommendations?

Mod Plus
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 17:34 Quote
I cannot replicate this issue. I can fix manually for you, but would like to find the cause if possible.

What browser are you using?
Can you add a bike to the exclude list and have it save?
Can you remove ALL bikes and have that save?

Posted: Jun 20, 2017 at 16:19 Quote
canadaka wrote:
I cannot replicate this issue. I can fix manually for you, but would like to find the cause if possible.

What browser are you using?
Can you add a bike to the exclude list and have it save?
Can you remove ALL bikes and have that save?

Thank you for looking.

I primarily use Chrome on Windows 10 but I've test previously on multiple browsers on both Mac & PC.

In Chrome on Windows 10, I just:
Unchecked all bikes > hit save > refreshed page > they all remained unchecked - CORRECT
Rechecked the two bikes I want to exclude > hit save > refreshed page > a bike I had not checked was rechecked - ERROR

In IE on Windows, Chrome on Mac, and Safari on Mac, I just:
Unchecked the bike I want to include > hit save > refreshed page > the bike was rechecked - ERROR
Unchecked all bikes > hit save > refreshed page > they all remained unchecked - CORRECT
Rechecked the two bikes I want to exclude > hit save > refreshed page > a bike I had not checked was rechecked - ERROR

Then in all four browser / OS combinations above I just:
Checked a bike to test excluding it > hit save > refreshed page > confirmed that it remained excluded - CORRECT
Unchecked the bike to include it > hit save > refreshed page > confirmed that it remained included - CORRECT
Repeated with another bike - CORRECT
Tried removing that one troublesome bike again [ID = 902027] - ERROR

All browsers / operating systems are on the most recent version.

Is my bike broken? Do I need a new bike?

Mod Plus
Posted: Jun 21, 2017 at 11:37 Quote
We always need a new bike! N+1

But I found your problem, 2 of your Trailforks bikes share the same Strava Gear ID. So when what you do to 1 of them, applies to both.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015646
Mobile Version of Website