barely any good dj companies that make good parts

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
barely any good dj companies that make good parts
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 0:23 Quote
Why are there no single speed specific cog hubs available these days. It's ridiculous trying to ride a 25/9 or 25/10 gear ratio on 26" wheels. Seems like dj/street/park seems to be going downhill these days hardly anyone makes anything anymore. I live in Canada and have a hard time finding a 24" frame with bmx rear drop outs and I'll most likely have to go with an NS capital cause that's all that's really available. Only tall wide steel dj bar I can find is an NS district bars. Atleast 5 years ago you could find plenty of different dj parts and now it's impossible. What is going on with companies these days

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 2:27 Quote
They are going full Enduro lol

There are some companies that still make 24"s dartmoor, blk mrkt and I think The rise bikes can manufacture custom 24" bikes

as for parts, deity and dartmoor also make high rise bars, some bmx brands make 24" bikes aswell, you just have to lurk lurk and lurk

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 2:47 Quote
M0N3Y69 wrote:
Why are there no single speed specific cog hubs available these days. It's ridiculous trying to ride a 25/9 or 25/10 gear ratio on 26" wheels. Seems like dj/street/park seems to be going downhill these days hardly anyone makes anything anymore. I live in Canada and have a hard time finding a 24" frame with bmx rear drop outs and I'll most likely have to go with an NS capital cause that's all that's really available. Only tall wide steel dj bar I can find is an NS district bars. Atleast 5 years ago you could find plenty of different dj parts and now it's impossible. What is going on with companies these days

Mutant make bmx spaced frames ,

I agree on the fact that 24 inch stuff is hard to get now , which is why I stepped up to 26 when I came back from bmx.

New Dartmoor bars are tall and wide , I run them on my 26capital .

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 12:54 Quote
M0N3Y69 wrote:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/us/en/halo-djd-single-speed-bushed-hub/rp-prod50157

Halo DJD Single Speed Bushed Hub

MTB Dirt Jump Single Speed specific rear cassette Disc hub.

Features:
Super strong heat treated Cr-Mo axle.
5 sealed bearings; 2 main body and 3 Cassette body bearings.
3 double wide pawls ensure positive drive.
Lightweight forged CNC finished alloy hub shell.
11T x 1/8” drivers cog fitted standard.
135mm O.L.D.
Weight: 625g
Flange diameter: 58mm
Flange C - L: 33mm
Flange C - R: 36mm

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017608
Mobile Version of Website