2015 Troy XP and Eagle upgrade?

PB Forum :: Devinci
2015 Troy XP and Eagle upgrade?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 20, 2017 at 6:59 Quote
Hi all,
I am looking to upgrade the drivetrain of my bike and I am wondering if it is compatible with the GX Eagle that is coming out?

I am not sure what size my cranks or bottom brackets are so I was hoping for some help.

Here is my bike:
http://2015.devinci.com/bikes/bike_523_scategory_133

Here is the article that grabbed my attention:

http://reviews.mtbr.com/sram-gx-eagle-drivetrain-first-ride-review

I will say thank you in advance for the many stupid questions I am sure I will have since I have no idea about replacing the parts.

Thanks!!

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 at 19:55 Quote
I just upgraded my 2015 Troy SX with the e-Thirteen TRS + cassette, it's freakin awesome! So if the Sram eagle doesn't workout go with the e-Thirteen you won't regret it.

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2018 at 5:13 Quote
MStewart40 wrote:
I just upgraded my 2015 Troy SX with the e-Thirteen TRS + cassette, it's freakin awesome! So if the Sram eagle doesn't workout go with the e-Thirteen you won't regret it.

I'm looking to make a similar upgrade with a 2015 Troy XP. MStewart40, any chance you could list the parts you used to make the switch?

Thanks.

Posted: May 23, 2018 at 12:11 Quote
MStewart40 wrote:

Was this the 9-46 cassette? I've been thinking about this as an upgrade to my shimano 11-42.

Posted: Jul 18, 2018 at 17:52 Quote
I'm so sorry for the late responses, I just found these questions and never answered them till now. The only parts you need other than what e-Thirteen sends you is a new chain that's longer. And yes It was the 9-46 tooth I ordered, with this gearing you can just about climb a wall!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008704
Mobile Version of Website