Woodman dirt jumper brake mount

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Woodman dirt jumper brake mount
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2017 at 13:48 Quote
Im looking for the brake caliper mount that goes to a older woodman dirt jumper. It mounts to the the wheel mounts to the frame it's adjustable. I might of got screwed buy this old frame to build up. Let me know what you guys think

Posted: Jun 25, 2017 at 14:07 Quote
Pics?

Are you talking about the woodman DISCO system .... it sets a cantilever frame up for disks, by attaching to one of the cantilever post mounts?
photo

Posted: Jun 25, 2017 at 14:20 Quote
No as soon as figure out how to post pics ill show you. Thx

Posted: Jun 25, 2017 at 14:45 Quote
Shitty.... you must mean the woodMan D, sliding dropout, disc mount ... ( I can't actually find a picture of it to post)

This could be complicated... I only have two ideas.

1. A2z adapters DM-UNI will convert frames to disc mounts.. if this adapter works, it would be the easiest and cheapest solution.

2. Email woodman. Ask them if they have any laying around, or if the could give you the specs to have one made.

Posted: Jun 25, 2017 at 14:53 Quote
Yes the woodman d is what i bought. Ya thats its the one that slides. I have a pic i cant get it to post
Ill look into those

Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 18:41 Quote
Im gonna go out in a limb and say you definitely got screwed.. there's lots of cheaper newer frames.. frames that don't have strange obscure parts that you may or may not find...

Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 21:35 Quote
Ya pretty much just wanted something to dink around on with my son at the pump track. Oh well. I think im just gonna have a front brake

Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 21:38 Quote
What about those disc brake adapters ive seen that mount to triangle. I think that could work

Posted: Jul 6, 2017 at 22:06 Quote
Philippe from woodman components finnaly got back to me. They have the parts im so stoked

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007715
Mobile Version of Website