Transition Sentinel

PB Forum :: Transition
Transition Sentinel
Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 8:54 Quote
Ed-Richardson wrote:
photo

/

How you likin that Jade X? i got one on my Ebike and its pretty tits. thinking about putting one on the sentinel. Are you running the standard shock or progressive one?

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 9:07 Quote
Ed-Richardson wrote:
photo
Recently made a top tube tool bag using an old glasses case and some big washers. Personally won’t be using it as I don’t like the cluttered look however might be useful for some. This was on a size large.

/

Did Gee Milner just build this bike?? The DVO suspension on a gray Sentinel looks awfully familiar Big Grin

Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 11:14 Quote
Was thinking this exact same thing!

Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 23:15 Quote
ehfour wrote:
scottziesman wrote:
ehfour wrote:

Sitting here impatiently waiting for post ride reports from the both of youBeer

Also- can you share what shipping method you chose and if there were any additional fees?

I live outside of Edmonton, Alberta. It’s gonna be a long wait...

Hahah Ya I feel for you- -53c with wind chill- Crazy

Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 23:15 Quote
Also waiting for post ride comments on the cc link and 170mm shaft ????????????

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 23:32 Quote
Branny21 wrote:
Ed-Richardson wrote:
photo

/

How you likin that Jade X? i got one on my Ebike and its pretty tits. thinking about putting one on the sentinel. Are you running the standard shock or progressive one?

Loving it so far but only 3 rides in. It’s the new pro rate spring but might try going slightly lighter.

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 23:33 Quote
bdreynolds7 wrote:
Ed-Richardson wrote:
photo
Recently made a top tube tool bag using an old glasses case and some big washers. Personally won’t be using it as I don’t like the cluttered look however might be useful for some. This was on a size large.

/

Did Gee Milner just build this bike?? The DVO suspension on a gray Sentinel looks awfully familiar Big Grin

Haha yup good spot. It’s the same bike.

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 23:33 Quote
bdreynolds7 wrote:
Ed-Richardson wrote:
photo

/

Haha yup good spot. It’s the same bike.

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 8:48 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:
photo

If you ride a lot of rough trails with potential for rock strikes, etc, just a note that you can now get a Rockguardz downtube protector for the V2...yes I know the frame comes with the rubber but doesn’t hurt to have some extra...especially when the paint on these frames is not great...chips quite easily which is probably the only negative I’m finding with the bike!

Is this the oneup bash guard? Which spacers did you have to use to get it aligned?

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 11:28 Quote
Is the transition writing on the downtube stickers or paint on a v2. If I take invisi off will the stickers come with it?

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 11:54 Quote
Hello fellas. Has any one got experience with xl/xxl v2 at 6 ft 3 height?
I'm pulling the trigger but really torn between the 2 sizes. There's an xxl available near to me. Xl will be a few weeks. I'm fine with waiting to be fair but it feels odd not going with the biggest size. Coming off an 18 remedy in xl.
Cheers lads.

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 12:01 Quote
Hey guys!
I was wondering about the weight of the bike,because of the custom build.
I play a little bit on fanatik bikes,bike build ,and according to this,it will be about 13,8 kg without pedals

Size L
Zeb
X2
Reverb 175
DT 240 / EX 511 / CX RAY
Shimano 12s with Garbaruk cassette (choose XTR instead)

Is it true that its that light? Both of my Capras were about 14.2-14.5 kg
How much weight is your V2

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 13:05 Quote
Geo325ti wrote:
Hey guys!
I was wondering about the weight of the bike,because of the custom build.
I play a little bit on fanatik bikes,bike build ,and according to this,it will be about 13,8 kg without pedals

Size L
Zeb
X2
Reverb 175
DT 240 / EX 511 / CX RAY
Shimano 12s with Garbaruk cassette (choose XTR instead)

Is it true that its that light? Both of my Capras were about 14.2-14.5 kg
How much weight is your V2

I have the XT build in large and its about a pound heavier than transition has it listed on their site for a medium.

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 13:10 Quote
whiteranger3 wrote:
gbcarmona wrote:
photo

If you ride a lot of rough trails with potential for rock strikes, etc, just a note that you can now get a Rockguardz downtube protector for the V2...yes I know the frame comes with the rubber but doesn’t hurt to have some extra...especially when the paint on these frames is not great...chips quite easily which is probably the only negative I’m finding with the bike!

Is this the oneup bash guard? Which spacers did you have to use to get it aligned?

No, this is the AbsoluteBlack one that goes better with their oval chainrings.

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 13:27 Quote
Im 6'2 on an xl and I wouldn't want much more bike. Feels perfect to me! Coming from a Remedy I imagine it will feel huge!

Gazzamartin1 wrote:
Hello fellas. Has any one got experience with xl/xxl v2 at 6 ft 3 height?
I'm pulling the trigger but really torn between the 2 sizes. There's an xxl available near to me. Xl will be a few weeks. I'm fine with waiting to be fair but it feels odd not going with the biggest size. Coming off an 18 remedy in xl.
Cheers lads.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020575
Mobile Version of Website