Transition Sentinel

PB Forum :: Transition
Transition Sentinel
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 16:11 Quote
tbc wrote:
Is the transition writing on the downtube stickers or paint on a v2. If I take invisi off will the stickers come with it?

They are stickers and came off when I removed the ride wrap I had on it.

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 20:46 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:
whiteranger3 wrote:
gbcarmona wrote:

If you ride a lot of rough trails with potential for rock strikes, etc, just a note that you can now get a Rockguardz downtube protector for the V2...yes I know the frame comes with the rubber but doesn’t hurt to have some extra...especially when the paint on these frames is not great...chips quite easily which is probably the only negative I’m finding with the bike!

Is this the oneup bash guard? Which spacers did you have to use to get it aligned?
No, this is the AbsoluteBlack one that goes better with their oval chainrings.

Thanks! Any issues with the cable routing behind it?

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 0:05 Quote
whiteranger3 wrote:
gbcarmona wrote:
whiteranger3 wrote:


Is this the oneup bash guard? Which spacers did you have to use to get it aligned?
No, this is the AbsoluteBlack one that goes better with their oval chainrings.

Thanks! Any issues with the cable routing behind it?

No, I even kept the plug for the cable. Gets clogged with mud and crap easier but that’s to be expected. These chainrings are very light and well made, and looking at the gashes I already have after a handful of rides, I would say it’s a must-have. I do notice an occasional pedal strike, more than previous. Awesome bike...only the paint quality could be better for sure!

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 1:11 Quote
What did you do to resolve it? Do Transition send out new decals? Or did you just go without?

gsgambellone wrote:
tbc wrote:
Is the transition writing on the downtube stickers or paint on a v2. If I take invisi off will the stickers come with it?

They are stickers and came off when I removed the ride wrap I had on it.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Sentinel V2 owners...

Can I check that the visible stanchion on the Fox X2 is considerably longer than the 62.5mm stroke and that at full bottom out the sag ring is still a few mm from the top of the shock?

I'm aware transition state a 65mm stroke shock with 2.5mm travel spacer but at the full bottom, there is a good 7-10mm of stanchion above the sag indicator for me.

Now I'm trying to work out if this is normal, or if it's time for a shock service.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
tbc wrote:
What did you do to resolve it? Do Transition send out new decals? Or did you just go without?

gsgambellone wrote:
tbc wrote:
Is the transition writing on the downtube stickers or paint on a v2. If I take invisi off will the stickers come with it?

They are stickers and came off when I removed the ride wrap I had on it.

I had cracked the frame. I ordered a new front triangle.

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
hey guys,

does anyone know if I need different mounting hardware for a Fox X2? Currently running a rockshox superdeluxe.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005819
Mobile Version of Website