**what are some good songs for biking vids?**

PB Forum :: Downhill
**what are some good songs for biking vids?**
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 20:51 Quote
fr and dh rippin it
good songs? not already used in other vids?

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
whats a good song for some low key flowy dh and some smooth rippin fr?

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
Recapturing the vibe or monsters ball by hilltop hoods

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
the Jay Z/ linkin park mix songs. numb/encore and points of authority/99 problems. theyre pretty sweet i think

Posted: Feb 16, 2008 at 13:41 Quote
blink 182 - wasting time. i was gonna say hilltop hoods

Posted: Feb 16, 2008 at 13:43 Quote
grits-ooh ahh
bloc party-the prayer

Posted: Feb 16, 2008 at 16:07 Quote
clutch - electric worry

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab6lr2b66Ig
This song seems perfect for a quicker flowy type trail.

Props to anyone who uses this song as it's badass and ust needs a good video to show it off.

Posted: Feb 16, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
I Hope You Die by The Bloodhound Gang. someimes i have to skip it while driving so i don't speed too much.

[YT=https://youtube.com/watch?v=XvzmeuXs03I]

Posted: Feb 17, 2008 at 9:55 Quote
make a move lostprophets
boom-P.O.D

Posted: Feb 17, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
oh and lost prophets - shinobi vs dragon ninja. really good intro

Posted: Feb 17, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
anything by Syfin, or kmfdm

heres some music i put together for my next vid... it will be a sleddin vid.-pics are just there for fun
monk chants- lil john "throw it up" instrumentals- edit of "wasted" syfin

Posted: Feb 17, 2008 at 11:08 Quote
holy smokes you guys know nothing! urgh nonononononononononooooo!

you don't want mainsteam bands, or something thats too rock/punk/melodramatic/chav. If you go with something thats played a lot, even though its awesome, you will ruin your film...Seriously!!

And the thing I hate more than anything in the world, is when people use songs from NWD on their biking films. You just can't do it!!

If you want a good bike movie with a good fitting song. Go on myspace and spend 30 minutes looking for a small-time band that plays some awesome tunes that nobody will have heard of. Making it a better movie all round.

Posted: Feb 17, 2008 at 16:51 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
holy smokes you guys know nothing! urgh nonononononononononooooo!

you don't want mainsteam bands, or something thats too rock/punk/melodramatic/chav. If you go with something thats played a lot, even though its awesome, you will ruin your film...Seriously!!

And the thing I hate more than anything in the world, is when people use songs from NWD on their biking films. You just can't do it!!

If you want a good bike movie with a good fitting song. Go on myspace and spend 30 minutes looking for a small-time band that plays some awesome tunes that nobody will have heard of. Making it a better movie all round.

Thats what nice about opinions, you have yours, and I have mine, which is far different from yours. I personally am sick of the weak trendy music on mtb videos. Myspace, hahahaha.

Posted: Feb 17, 2008 at 16:59 Quote
daytona 500 - ghostface killah

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023100
Mobile Version of Website