Post your Propain!

Author Message
Posted: May 19, 2021 at 0:59 Quote
Tried posting mine, but it seems like the mobile version won’t allow that...

Posted: May 19, 2021 at 1:49 Quote
derechtefux wrote:
meshin wrote:
Tnx for the info!

My production date is 21th May for Tyee CF and Fox squishy parts. Lucky it's not Rockshox. Will see if that helps and how long will the wait be. Keep you posted

For fox they are also waiting on the forks, so not sure if the "lucky its not rs" holds true. They expect deliveries in the next 2-4 weeks, but I would try to keep the hope low. Either way I wish you good luck with the waiting time! I would also enjoy to finally get my coil shock

Tnx! Fingers crossed and will report what happens.

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 4:36 Quote
Has there been any info released about the upcoming 2021 Rage CF wheel sizes?

I'm hoping there will be a 27.5" wheel version available in Large or XL.
I see that the one detailed on pinkbike was set up as a mullet but wondering if anyones heard if there will be a 27.5 version?

I thought I seen the 2021 model on the Propain website recently but must have been imagining it as it still only shows the 2020 Rage CF

Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 3:16 Quote
Has anyone here owned the older gen spindrift (2017-2020) and has bought the new gen spindrift (2021) ?

I'd love to hear some impressions!

Thinking upgrading the frame, but i'd need some convincing since the older gen works quite well aswell.

Posted: Jul 15, 2021 at 4:52 Quote
propain rage is out!!
Can´t wait to get one , just have to sell my bike x).

My only concern is it being carbon , does it get easily damaged while riding rocky places (ie: if i fall ) or am i thinking to much?

Posted: Jul 15, 2021 at 9:04 Quote
Ordered my Spindrift a month ago. Production Date AUG 20th. Hope it get shipped on time and there are no delays!

Propain Spindrift 2021.

Posted: Jul 15, 2021 at 9:14 Quote
No delays seem pretty unrealistic if the whole situation stays the same, but I hope the best for you!

Posted: Jul 15, 2021 at 9:50 Quote
derechtefux wrote:
No delays seem pretty unrealistic if the whole situation stays the same, but I hope the best for you!

tnx! yeah i hope for the best. some bikes get shipped on time so maybe i'm lucky :-)

Posted: Jul 19, 2021 at 11:04 Quote
Djan1983 wrote:
Ordered my Spindrift a month ago. Production Date AUG 20th. Hope it get shipped on time and there are no delays!


Mail no 4 from Propain and main conclusion: "..Currently, we are planning to build your bike in October.."
But finally we will see.

So you should rather take a patience. Good luck.

Posted: Aug 26, 2021 at 14:18 Quote
hi i'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question but does any of you know when and how i could order a spindrift from Canada.

Thanks

Posted: Sep 6, 2021 at 3:21 Quote
derechtefux wrote:

Last week I finally got my Alu Tyee after waiting more than 5 months. ordered it with the coil shock, but received a free super deluxe ultimate air in the meantime and they will deliver the coil later when it is available. Flow MK3 rims on Propain hubs, Bikeyoke Revive 185 and Formula Cura 4. Out of the box with Schwalbe tires and tubes it was sitting at 16,3kg, but I was able to get the weight down to 15,4kg with Continental der Baron and tubeless

What size did you order and what is your inseam ? Is it possible to insert whole dropper post to seat tube or are there some limitations ?

Posted: Sep 6, 2021 at 11:49 Quote
Pepo32 wrote:
derechtefux wrote:

Last week I finally got my Alu Tyee after waiting more than 5 months. ordered it with the coil shock, but received a free super deluxe ultimate air in the meantime and they will deliver the coil later when it is available. Flow MK3 rims on Propain hubs, Bikeyoke Revive 185 and Formula Cura 4. Out of the box with Schwalbe tires and tubes it was sitting at 16,3kg, but I was able to get the weight down to 15,4kg with Continental der Baron and tubeless

What size did you order and what is your inseam ? Is it possible to insert whole dropper post to seat tube or are there some limitations ?

A Medium 27,5 frame. My inseam is 84cm and the frame can take the whole 185 Bikeyoke, but I have to ride it around 2cm out of the seattube for a good saddle height. you should also know the 29ers have less insertion depth iirc

Posted: Sep 6, 2021 at 11:58 Quote
btw update of my bike! so stoked about the look. (yes I already routed the brake cable on the inside of the lowers after taking the pictureBig Grin )
the lyrik is now tuned by m-suspensiontech and it rides great. I feel like I have way more grip in rooty sections without sitting low in the travel and on fast hits I have no issues anymore with getting arm pump real fast
What is not on the pic I also installed a mudhugger race long on the fork and a mudhugger front short in the rearend for the rainy season. I also have the red coil laying around, but my coil ultimate still didn't show up, propain is hoping for it to arrive this month though

Posted: Sep 6, 2021 at 23:43 Quote
derechtefux wrote:
Pepo32 wrote:
derechtefux wrote:

Last week I finally got my Alu Tyee after waiting more than 5 months. ordered it with the coil shock, but received a free super deluxe ultimate air in the meantime and they will deliver the coil later when it is available. Flow MK3 rims on Propain hubs, Bikeyoke Revive 185 and Formula Cura 4. Out of the box with Schwalbe tires and tubes it was sitting at 16,3kg, but I was able to get the weight down to 15,4kg with Continental der Baron and tubeless

What size did you order and what is your inseam ? Is it possible to insert whole dropper post to seat tube or are there some limitations ?

A Medium 27,5 frame. My inseam is 84cm and the frame can take the whole 185 Bikeyoke, but I have to ride it around 2cm out of the seattube for a good saddle height. you should also know the 29ers have less insertion depth iirc

Thank you so much.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007729
Mobile Version of Website