close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Post your Propain!

| Next Page
Posted: Sep 7, 2021 at 2:08 Quote
Pepo32 wrote:
derechtefux wrote:
Pepo32 wrote:

What size did you order and what is your inseam ? Is it possible to insert whole dropper post to seat tube or are there some limitations ?

A Medium 27,5 frame. My inseam is 84cm and the frame can take the whole 185 Bikeyoke, but I have to ride it around 2cm out of the seattube for a good saddle height. you should also know the 29ers have less insertion depth iirc

Thank you so much.
inseam vs droppers is given in a table on the site: https://www.propain-bikes.com/bikes/enduro/tyee-al/

As well as the max insertion depths: max. Sattelstützeneinschubtiefe 29″: M 221 mm / L 241 mm / XL 261 mm 27,5″: S 247 mm / M 267 mm / L 287 mm

Posted: Sep 8, 2021 at 4:45 Quote
JAK79 wrote:
Spindrift al 2021

none

none

Bike looks ace what size is it

Posted: Sep 8, 2021 at 11:47 Quote
Size large.
I'm 185 cm (6'1) and the dropper is 185 mm Bike yoke.

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 17:46 Quote
Does anyone know when the SpinDrift will be avalible in Canada, and the prices?

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 7:07 Quote
Maybe you could send an email to Propain and ask?

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 8:33 Quote
JAK79 wrote:
Maybe you could send an email to Propain and ask?

I did, they never responded

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 11:48 Quote
Sad to hear. Last time I emailed them (last week) they answered same day! Usually it takes a week or so.

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 16:29 Quote
kauris wrote:
Sad to hear. Last time I emailed them (last week) they answered same day! Usually it takes a week or so.

So how do you guys like your Propain. Coming to Canada this week, and am thinking of getting the spindrift, and add my own schematics

Posted: Sep 28, 2021 at 5:47 Quote
Hey guys I ordered a propain tyee in July it says it’s production date is November I live in Ireland will it be any slower or after derlivery time?

Posted: Sep 28, 2021 at 7:33 Quote
Trailtazer wrote:
Hey guys I ordered a propain tyee in July it says it’s production date is November I live in Ireland will it be any slower or after derlivery time?

probably, but obviously depends on your configuration. I would ask propain when the date arrives

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 9:45 Quote
Anyone running previous gen spindrift as mullet?

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 13:57 Quote
shoshy wrote:
Anyone running previous gen spindrift as mullet?

Not yet, but planning to. I got myself a Focus Sam2 recently, so my days of peddling the Spindrift are done, so I plan to turn it into a pure uplift bike.

29er up front with Zeb, may go up to 200mm travel, but will measure up when the fork arrives. Don't want to change geom too much, but a degree or so slacker would be nice with the big roller up front. Keeping 180mm may be enough. I'm going to dump the 12 speed GX too in favour of less gears as its not shifting well into the 50t now. Was thinking single speed, but figure I need some flexibility, so currently looking at options. Maybe Zee 10 or just 7 or 8 speed.

I'll be using my Focus over the winter, so the Propain is going to be my project. I briefly considered selling it, but its a 2018 model so not worth much now. Besides, I love this bike. The fact that the 'shock is in the wrong place', they are proper rare, and the way it rides. We've also had some big crashes together. And my Morzine days are not done yet!

Posted: Dec 25, 2021 at 8:50 Quote
Xmas cruise today

None

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008722
Mobile Version of Website