Posted: Mar 12, 2023 at 7:32 Quote
photo
photo

Getting ready to build up my frame.

Posted: Mar 13, 2023 at 6:40 Quote
photo
[Quote="kauris"]
NickBeans wrote:
Tyee 29 CF. Med. I'm aprox 10.5 ft tall. Running a sprindex currently 490lbs.. on DHX2.

https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/24184126/

It's a flying machine for sure. I'm between sizes & went smaller. 5mm less reach than my Carbine so I knew it would fit.

Would be nice to see a pic of you and your 10.5 feet tall body. And a pic of you when you are riding a bike. That smaller one as you were between sizes. Smile

Lol ... Yeh. I only just saw your reply. I'm aprox 10.5 - 11 stone .. I don't know why the pics didn't link. I learn.

Using this site on my mobile is like swimming in a peat bog.

Posted: Mar 16, 2023 at 4:35 Quote
Just about to get my spindrift 2021 al 29er with zeb ultimate and super deluxe ultimate coil...can't wait!!!!

Posted: Jul 28, 2023 at 11:50 Quote
Hey all. Im looking at getting a propain tyee 6 al. I like the build and all but is the base suspension good? the rockshox lyrik rc and rockshoc deluxe select. should i just splurge ad go with the formula platfrom?

Posted: Aug 9, 2023 at 16:27 Quote
d-dog123 wrote:
Hey all. Im looking at getting a propain tyee 6 al. I like the build and all but is the base suspension good? the rockshox lyrik rc and rockshoc deluxe select. should i just splurge ad go with the formula platfrom?

Hi bud
Yeh those forks and shock are sound. Decent adjustments for a sensible price. Enjoy the tyee....sickest bike out

Posted: Aug 10, 2023 at 1:10 Quote
d-dog123 wrote:
No idea if the Formula is worth it. But the base is decent enough. And the fork can easily be upgraded all the way to a Lyrik Ultimate with the charger kits if you would want to later. Just add a dropper and you’re good to go! Although I would also recommend a bashguard based on how mine is battered

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012732
Mobile Version of Website