Post your Propain!

Author Message
Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 23:32 Quote
Danbarker101 wrote:
Very nice, amazing how the colour looks so much different in photos depending on the light.

Video here of my first ride out on mine https://youtu.be/I1IKU1NBBkY

Not the best video ever!


nice trail , home spot?



Latest video of my Spindrift in Finale Ligure on Little Champery:
Next time I know what's going on to be faster Big Grin

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 10:25 Quote

Propain & 1st ride with Hypersmooth

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 0:46 Quote
Anyone running oval chainring on his Spindrift? Thinking about 34t

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 1:34 Quote
Yep. Might be 36 though.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 5:21 Quote
Stoencha wrote:
Anyone running oval chainring on his Spindrift? Thinking about 34t
32 here, not sure what kind you want to get but my eagle gx derailleur don't like it. Chain drop without a DH chainguide. I use the Absolute Black NW for Race Face.
SRAM X-Sync 2 should work much better .

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 5:32 Quote
Well then maybe I will upgrade to 34t standart NW by Sram X-Sync 2

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 12:33 Quote
Danbarker101 wrote:

You need to upload photos to your profile then just link to the photo number.

I’ve got the pics in my profile but still can’t figure out how to put them into a message, I must be missing something obvious!!??

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 23:08 Quote
Looks like you worked it out. Nice looking Tyee, still glad I got the MarsRed even if it did take a bit longer to come.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 4:28 Quote
Danbarker101 wrote:
Looks like you worked it out. Nice looking Tyee, still glad I got the MarsRed even if it did take a bit longer to come.

Same thoughts, however I like the glossy look of black frame.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 23:04 Quote
Serpentras wrote:
Stoencha wrote:
Anyone running oval chainring on his Spindrift? Thinking about 34t
32 here, not sure what kind you want to get but my eagle gx derailleur don't like it. Chain drop without a DH chainguide. I use the Absolute Black NW for Race Face.
SRAM X-Sync 2 should work much better .

Superstar Components 36T Oval Boost chainring on mine now. No issues, but I am using an mrp chain guide and bash guard.

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 12:32 Quote
2016 Propain Tyee CF (preordered in November 2015):
- Marzocchi 350 CR expresso coating 160mm
- RockShox Monarch Plus RCT3 + piggyback
- 1x11 Sram XO1 + Chromag 28 tooth chainring
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 125mm drop
- Sram Guide R + Magura Storm HC 200mm/180mm
- Stan’s NoTubes ZTR FLOW EX
Finishing kit:
- Sixpack Leader stem
- Sixpack Millenium carbon 785mm
- Sixpack grips
- Fizik saddle
- DMR Vault MIDI
- [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 27,5x2,5/ [R] Maxxis Minion DHRII 27,5x2,3

I think it’s pretty much self explanatory...

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 13:51 Quote
I had the 350 CR’s on my Trance 1. Great forks once I had the sticky seals changed.
Nice bike!

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 14:03 Quote
huw169 wrote:
I had the 350 CR’s on my Trance 1. Great forks once I had the sticky seals changed.
Nice bike!
Yeah I can definitely feel the friction in the fork so I might do that too. Thanks for the compliment!

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 4:32 Quote
Made some changes to my rear shock last night as I don’t feel I’m getting a good enough mid range platform to boost off ramps with.
Was 260psi with 3 tokens and 3 clicks of rebound.
Gone to 2 tokens and 275psi with 5 clicks
I’m 95kgs
Off to Morzine next Friday.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012132
Mobile Version of Website