Post your Propain!

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 9:32 Quote
Does anyone else get chain slap on the lower swingarm? Im running 34 t and singlespeed

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 7:08 Quote
Sorry if this is constantly discussed here, but I'm in Canada and am trying to figure out how to order a Spindrift. I reached out to Propain and they said they don't ship but are trying to expand. Are there any 3rd party shipping companies that would pickup the bike for me and ship to Canada? The Spindrift seems like the perfect bike for BC riding.

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 10:01 Quote
JoeSeven wrote:
Sorry if this is constantly discussed here, but I'm in Canada and am trying to figure out how to order a Spindrift. I reached out to Propain and they said they don't ship but are trying to expand. Are there any 3rd party shipping companies that would pickup the bike for me and ship to Canada? The Spindrift seems like the perfect bike for BC riding.

Not any help at all but I can imagine the spindrift would be awesome in BC. I enjoy riding mine on proper DH race tracks here so stick with it mate, you'll not regret it if you can get one sorted.

I might sell mine in the near future to fund a tyee so I can race EWS and if you haven't got one by then I'll ship you mine!

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 12:18 Quote
toby9843 wrote:
JoeSeven wrote:

Not any help at all but I can imagine the spindrift would be awesome in BC. I enjoy riding mine on proper DH race tracks here so stick with it mate, you'll not regret it if you can get one sorted.

I might sell mine in the near future to fund a tyee so I can race EWS and if you haven't got one by then I'll ship you mine!

Thanks for the offer. Glad to hear you are enjoying yours. Maybe I'll have to book a trip to Germany with my Evoc bag and just bring one back! Aside from being an awesomely capable bike at a relatively affordable price, nobody rides Propain here in Canada so the cool factor would be 10/10 as well.

Posted: Aug 3, 2019 at 3:04 Quote
JoeSeven wrote:
toby9843 wrote:
JoeSeven wrote:

Thanks for the offer. Glad to hear you are enjoying yours. Maybe I'll have to book a trip to Germany with my Evoc bag and just bring one back! Aside from being an awesomely capable bike at a relatively affordable price, nobody rides Propain here in Canada so the cool factor would be 10/10 as well.
It will be bit expensive as tue VAT and import duties will be charged I suppose.
Its the same when I order something from NA to Europe- costs usually 20-30% more with taxes etc. sadly

Fly over to Germany- get the bike, use it here and Just say that youve already had it in Canada Wink

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 at 10:20 Quote
does anyone know any reach adjsust headsets that fit propains 42/52 headsets?

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 0:06 Quote
Has anyone ordered their propain spindrift in july?

I ordered mine on 2/7/19 and got a build date on 2/8/19,but i still got no word from Propain...

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 4:55 Quote
I ordered a rage on 24.06, got the production date of 19.07 and they are still waiting for some parts to arrive...

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 5:53 Quote
I had to wait 6 weeks from order date. I hear some people wait upto 3 months.

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 0:32 Quote
Mine was shipped 8/8/19,so 6 days after my production date.

But tracking hasn't got updated since 8/8/19...

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 2:35 Quote
Does anybody use FidLock bottle cage on their Spindrift?

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 23:12 Quote
Mine just arrivedSmile

https://postimg.cc/mcHZ4mdr

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 5:05 Quote
I am on my way back from Sölden, every third/fourth bike there was a Propain... A bit of a shock for me because I cannot see Propains very often on my local trails...

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 6:44 Quote
Hello all

I'm thinking of buying Spindrift. I read some of your opinions. However, I'm still not sure which suspension will be the best. Air or spring. I like natural paths full of stones and roots the most. That's why I was thinking about configuration with CCDBsc. Does this choice make sense?

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 9:50 Quote
Well...
-air is progressive and spring is linear
-u can easily tune the progressiveness of an air shock by adding volume spacers
-air is more user friendly, you can tune your suspension using just a shock pump.
-air is lighter by far
-some say that spring is more sensitive...I'll test that in a bit, the new bike(rage) has an air shock and the old one had a spring shock.

did i miss something?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012383
Mobile Version of Website