Nice built, how does it ride?

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 8:36 Quote
johnyyy wrote:
chris-pagan wrote:
Just got my Propain Ekano built up!
New Propain Ekano

thanks man!

due to university work deadlines, i haven't had a proper ride on it yet! my brother has been out of his and said it rides amazing!

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 23:52 Quote
Is really the delivery time of the Tyee 3 month?

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 0:50 Quote
Littan wrote:
90 working days is 18 weeks....

Probably quite accurate, I ordered the second batch with ~70 days. I just missed the first slot. Assembly date of my bike will be end of May.

They seem to be selling more then expected. But at least they are clearly communicating the lead times. Also by mail after you order.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 3:15 Quote
Not related to tyee, but i ordered my spindrift 5.2.2020, got confirmation mail of planned production date 20.3.2020. Production started to my suprise 17.2.2020, yesterday 20.2.2020 got mail from dhl that the bike is enroute. Expecting to receive the bike next week.

So that is much quicker than i expected. 12 working days. and a month earlier than planned production date.

Maybe the tyees will start flowing faster out of the factory once they'll get things running..

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 3:48 Quote
Alright, the build weights is based on smallest size?

Grumposaur wrote:
Littan wrote:

Probably quite accurate, I ordered the second batch with ~70 days. I just missed the first slot. Assembly date of my bike will be end of May.

They seem to be selling more then expected. But at least they are clearly communicating the lead times. Also by mail after you order.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 5:44 Quote
Littan wrote:
Alright, the build weights is based on smallest size?

Grumposaur wrote:
Littan wrote:

I don't know. I see it as indicative only. It depends so much on what you put on there.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 14:43 Quote
Do you know when will the framesets only be available

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 4:54 Quote
Uchwmdr wrote:
Do you know when will the framesets only be available

Also interested in that

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 0:42 Quote
chris-pagan wrote:
johnyyy wrote:
chris-pagan wrote:
Just got my Propain Ekano built up!
New Propain Ekano

thanks man!

due to university work deadlines, i haven't had a proper ride on it yet! my brother has been out of his and said it rides amazing!

Very interested in some kind of mini-review later on! Smile

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 1:46 Quote
AX3L-Sweden wrote:
chris-pagan wrote:
johnyyy wrote:

thanks man!

Very interested in some kind of mini-review later on! Smile

I will do that for sure!

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 11:34 Quote
Maiden Voyage on the Propain Ekano

First proper ride on the Ekano!

Heres a little review for everyone.

I am 6ft 4 and this XL frame fits me perfectly, right in the middle of a good all round bike and a playful bike.
Fox suspension is amazing as always, overall weight of the bike is pretty decent, i think it comes in about 23kg which isn't that much off a DH bike which is good.

The shimano motor is very good when climbing uphills, i feel it gives the right amount of assistance when needed, never too much or too little.

After hitting some jumps on it today i found the bike jumped really well! i was very surprised how well it took to the air without noticing the actual weight of the bike.

Overall, I love this bike!

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 12:51 Quote
Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear that you like your new bike! Smile How "bike-like" do you find it? A friend of mine just got a YT Decoy, and while I haven't had the opportunity to test it yet he describes it as very non-bike-ish in terms of poppiness etc (with bike I refer to analog pedal powered bike). And lastly, any comments about range? Obviously it'll change over the next rides, but a general perception would be interesting Smile

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 23:24 Quote
AX3L-Sweden wrote:
Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear that you like your new bike! Smile How "bike-like" do you find it? A friend of mine just got a YT Decoy, and while I haven't had the opportunity to test it yet he describes it as very non-bike-ish in terms of poppiness etc (with bike I refer to analog pedal powered bike). And lastly, any comments about range? Obviously it'll change over the next rides, but a general perception would be interesting Smile
Yr are levels beneath proapain

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007293
Mobile Version of Website