Post your Propain!

| Next Page
Posted: 3 days ago Quote
https://www.mtb-news.de/forum/t/neues-von-propain.684195/page-240#lg=thread-684195&slide=0

Well the last letter could be a T.

Either this is a picture of a Tyee, or the new Spindrift has the shock inside the front triangle now...

juliopedro wrote:
Either this is a picture of a Tyee, or the new Spindrift has the shock inside the front triangle now...
Would make sense if they steepen the seat tube and make it a 29er. Two bikes already have the shock in the main triangle..

Spindrift frame sets removed from propain site, the bike itselft is not availabe for order (all frame sizes unavailable). Seems quite accurate that a new model is coming.

Shame i got mine this feb, but i quess i can order a new frame if its much more better. Though i don't have many complains about the current model.

Does Propain change colors every year? What changes they usually make from year to year on existing models?

Thinking od waiting to order Tyee next year in February or January.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
A new Ekano ordered! Went for the Seb Select+ and air shock and of course BikeYoke, otherwise stock. Also very nice to include the raw alu option, looks alot better than the available colors imho! Scheduled production date in early December, but I think there's a big "but" as to how the availability for the new EP8 motors will be I think.

The only drawback I can see with the Ekano is the 504Wh battery, but I actually believe their claim that they chose it for improved handling and the way it is made for carrying. None of the other batteries are IP-rated and shock-proof, so I will probably buy a spare for all day epics and attach it to the bike somehow. Santa went for the same route with their Heckler.

Anyone else that has ordered one or maybe plan to do so?

AX3L-Sweden wrote:
A new Ekano ordered! Went for the Seb Select+ and air shock and of course BikeYoke, otherwise stock. Also very nice to include the raw alu option, looks alot better than the available colors imho! Scheduled production date in early December, but I think there's a big "but" as to how the availability for the new EP8 motors will be I think.

The only drawback I can see with the Ekano is the 504Wh battery, but I actually believe their claim that they chose it for improved handling and the way it is made for carrying. None of the other batteries are IP-rated and shock-proof, so I will probably buy a spare for all day epics and attach it to the bike somehow. Santa went for the same route with their Heckler.

Anyone else that has ordered one or maybe plan to do so?

The Ekano is to much like an oldschool bike for me to consider it.

I would love this : E-161

Bnito wrote:
Spindrift frame sets removed from propain site, the bike itselft is not availabe for order (all frame sizes unavailable). Seems quite accurate that a new model is coming.

Shame i got mine this feb, but i quess i can order a new frame if its much more better. Though i don't have many complains about the current model.

It also blatantly spells 'Spindrift' under the scribble! Big Grin

Will be interesting to see what they've changed...could be in the market for a fresh frame!

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006412
Mobile Version of Website