Remedy 9 or Kona process 153

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Remedy 9 or Kona process 153
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 3, 2017 at 1:39 Quote
Looking at remedy 9 or Kona process 153 I am a reasonable rider and have an old Santa cruz blur wanting to get more into enduro riding. Fitness is good and dont mind the climbing. I have been told the kona is not a climber but how much better is the remedy in the climbing as i think the kona is better downhill. Not to sure about the knock block on the remedy either.
Thanks Richard

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2017 at 23:59 Quote
Hi Richard,

I was tossing up between the same bikes. I ended up going for the process due to local mechanics recommendations.

Going up is not an issue with the process. I also ride a kona honzo ST. On my 30km fitness trail ride which is up hill for half of it, I'm just as fast if not faster on the process. It does wonder a bit and takes a bit more effort but it's fine.

Grant

Posted: Aug 5, 2017 at 3:03 Quote
Thanks Grant Had same recommendation from a bike mechanic Think the Kona is going to be for me. None of my riding mates remember who made it to the top first. Everyone remembers the ride down.

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 14:28 Quote
I have a 2016 remedy 9 and it is a mind numbingly good bike. It climbs well has all the good parts and descends like a dream. Excellent bike for all day intense trail riding

Posted: Aug 9, 2017 at 17:37 Quote
I've just got a process it's awesome

Posted: Aug 9, 2017 at 21:50 Quote
I had a process 153 and a 2015 remedy 9.8 29er, I liked the process way more

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009145
Mobile Version of Website