Bike trip to Sud Tirol

PB Forum :: Europe
Bike trip to Sud Tirol
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 6, 2017 at 19:02 Quote
Hi,

I'm planning a MTB trip to Sud Tirol for 4 days in mid-september. I'm looking for advice as to where I should go riding in Sud Tirol to have the best riding experience. I like trail riding with some single tracks sections in the morning and when my legs start to fail, I like to do some flow/freeride trails in afternoon where a cable car is available.

I'm hesitating between Kronplatz (San Vigilio di Marrebe) or Val Gardena. Any other suggestions ?

Thanks

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 4:28 Quote
Duckland wrote:
Hi,

I'm planning a MTB trip to Sud Tirol for 4 days in mid-september. I'm looking for advice as to where I should go riding in Sud Tirol to have the best riding experience. I like trail riding with some single tracks sections in the morning and when my legs start to fail, I like to do some flow/freeride trails in afternoon where a cable car is available.

I'm hesitating between Kronplatz (San Vigilio di Marrebe) or Val Gardena. Any other suggestions ?

Thanks

Vinschgau!
Kronplatz is boring AFAIK

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 at 4:14 Quote
I was in Val Gardena last year in September, but can't recommend it. Endless rows of hikers on the trails... I would look at Vinschgau as well.

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 at 13:21 Quote
Hey, check the Latemar Supertrail in the dolomites! It's a pretty nice ride: covers about 60kms around the Latemar mountain range with a lot of singletrails! You take the cable car for times and have a lot of downhill singletrail through great nature. Part 1 of it is already on my channel, more to come!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008724
Mobile Version of Website