Deity getting out of dj game?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Deity getting out of dj game?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+ FL
Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 6:53 Quote
Going to the deity website recently, the streetsweeper is out of the line up and the cryptkeeper is out of stock, the CrMo spindle for their vedetta cranks is also out of stock? Are they leaving the dj world or am I reading too much into that?

Posted: Aug 9, 2017 at 6:59 Quote
They didn't re-sign Hauk, he's on Morpheus now, so maybe, the death of 26" may be cutting deep..

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 9, 2017 at 7:08 Quote
Aaronz25RS wrote:
They didn't re-sign Hauk, he's on Morpheus now, so maybe, the death of 26" may be cutting deep..

at least blkmarket and chromag are still showing the love.

Posted: Aug 9, 2017 at 10:11 Quote
adrennan wrote:
Going to the deity website recently, the streetsweeper is out of the line up and the cryptkeeper is out of stock, the CrMo spindle for their vedetta cranks is also out of stock? Are they leaving the dj world or am I reading too much into that?

I doubt they're leaving the DJ world. It probably has more to do with the economics of getting certain amounts/batches of product from Taiwan, then selling all of it. Companies might prefer not to have "clearance" items left over. With the DJ boom possibly having peaked around 2010-2012 (at least from one perspective), companies might be leery of over-ordering from Taiwan.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009531
Mobile Version of Website