Powered by Outside

X-Fusion Vector Coil HLR opinion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
X-Fusion Vector Coil HLR opinion
Previous Page | Next Page
FL
Posted: Aug 11, 2017 at 5:08 Quote
Hi,

Does anyone know much about this shock or have any experience?
I am stuck between this and the RockShox Vivid R2C, but I have good experiences with X-Fusion in the past.

Cheers

Posted: Aug 11, 2017 at 9:02 Quote
JoshCB wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know much about this shock or have any experience?
I am stuck between this and the RockShox Vivid R2C, but I have good experiences with X-Fusion in the past.

Cheers
ive just put one on my bird aeris and it's a great shock,right up there with Canecreek I used to run.easy to set up,plenty of adjustment.cant fault it.Was looking at the vivid,but too many reliability issuses from people I know.Ive had x fusion fork for 4 years,not a minutes trouble aswell.My shock cost £50 on eBay aswell.bonus.Will get custom tune at JTech when get it serviced,you won't be disappointed

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 1:26 Quote
Maybe consider the vector hlr air aswell,apparently very little in performance to the coil.I gunna get one aswell to do a direct comparison.

FL
Posted: Aug 14, 2017 at 2:38 Quote
jase111171 wrote:
Maybe consider the vector hlr air aswell,apparently very little in performance to the coil.I gunna get one aswell to do a direct comparison.

Thank you. I simply don't like the stickering on the RockShox!!
I have a Float X2 at the moment, so I'm just looking for something to run at bikeparks. I'd need to rob a bank to afford a DHX2!!

Posted: Aug 14, 2017 at 4:47 Quote
JoshCB wrote:
jase111171 wrote:

I have a Float X2 at the moment, so I'm just looking for something to run at bikeparks. I'd need to rob a bank to afford a DHX2!!
dont think the performance will be on par with the x2,but be a good option for smashing at uplift days and stuff,and for the money x fusionstuff iis second hand,I don't think there's anything to lose really.gunna take the coil and air to whistler next year put them through there paces.

FL
Posted: Aug 14, 2017 at 8:21 Quote
jase111171 wrote:
JoshCB wrote:
jase111171 wrote:

dont think the performance will be on par with the x2,but be a good option for smashing at uplift days and stuff,and for the money x fusionstuff iis second hand,I don't think there's anything to lose really.gunna take the coil and air to whistler next year put them through there paces.

I expect most of the time it will be worse. But I struggle to get good small bump sensitivity with the air. I think it has something to do with me being a lightweight at 60kg. A coil with the right spring should help.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007590
Mobile Version of Website