The Official P. Series Bike Thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
The Official P. Series Bike Thread
Author Message
Posted: Apr 14, 2016 at 20:10 Quote
Anybody out there still have the extra set of decals that came with the current P3? I painted my frame and I need to replace the decals. Let me know what you want for them, I can get you some cash through paypal.
thanks.

Posted: Apr 23, 2016 at 13:06 Quote
So I've got this p3.
That was a while ago. I just sold the dj1 that I replaced the atomlab fork here. Now I've upgraded again to a bright pink argyle. I've got a yellow/pink Selle Italia xc saddle, a red 40mm holzfeller stem, silver nukeproof bars (760mm), deore cranks, no bashguard, and colorless nylon pedals.

Do I have any hope of making this work if I raw the holzfeller stem, or is my upgrade doomed to unsightly albeit higher performance unless I actually spend money?

Posted: May 19, 2016 at 20:21 Quote
I guess ive been on this frame for a couple months just getting around to a picture now p3 frame rides amazing


haven't had a p series bike in a long ass time but heres my P3 ive been riding this year

Posted: May 29, 2016 at 16:42 Quote
Just bought a 2010 p1 for £30 odd front wheel and no brakes..pics coming soon..going to put sun single track rims on with shimano XT front hub and halo spin doctor on rear and a XT hydro brake 140mm disc then my tioga riser bars will take pics of before and after

Posted: Jun 18, 2016 at 15:13 Quote
Kona-Zach wrote:
scotteh wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a derailleur hanger for my 2007 p2 alu?

It's part #9892-4220, can't find anyone that ships to Canada though?

Cheers,
Scott

Have you tried your local Specialized dealer? They should have no problems getting a hanger. Otherwise see if Wheel Manufacturers makes one for horizontal dropouts.

Posted: Jun 18, 2016 at 15:14 Quote
I got mine from j e James it's a uk Web sit and trade as well

Posted: Aug 24, 2016 at 0:57 Quote
I love my p3 2015
solid frame and great solid feel

Big Grin


Posted: Aug 24, 2016 at 13:58 Quote
VTwintips wrote:
So I've got this p3.
That was a while ago. I just sold the dj1 that I replaced the atomlab fork here. Now I've upgraded again to a bright pink argyle. I've got a yellow/pink Selle Italia xc saddle, a red 40mm holzfeller stem, silver nukeproof bars (760mm), deore cranks, no bashguard, and colorless nylon pedals.

Do I have any hope of making this work if I raw the holzfeller stem, or is my upgrade doomed to unsightly albeit higher performance unless I actually spend money?
It worked:

p3 with new argyle rct lowered to 100mm selle italia saddle and sand-blasted holzfeller stem.

Posted: Aug 31, 2016 at 9:34 Quote
Does anyone know of any online stores which sell the p3 frame and ship to the UK? It's impossible to get one over here Frown

Posted: Jan 12, 2017 at 8:18 Quote
Hello

I’m in the verge of buying a 2005 or 2006 Specialized P2 frame along with a Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 3 100mm and a set of wheels for something like 150-200€…although I still couldn’t figure out what I want to do with it (N+1 king of thing).

Since it is “oldish” material what can you tell about it?
Where can I find some reviews?
Is there anything I should be especially aware off?

Comments will be welcome!

Thanks

Posted: Jan 12, 2017 at 8:46 Quote
lawrence wrote:
Does anyone know of any online stores which sell the p3 frame and ship to the UK? It's impossible to get one over here Frown

The stores are only aloud to sell with in there own country unles you physically are there to pay for it and then shit it back your self. So Germany might have the 2016 frame but we won't get it, or be able to buy it

Posted: Jan 12, 2017 at 13:15 Quote
sals wrote:
lawrence wrote:
Does anyone know of any online stores which sell the p3 frame and ship to the UK? It's impossible to get one over here Frown

The stores are only aloud to sell with in there own country unles you physically are there to pay for it and then shit it back your self. So Germany might have the 2016 frame but we won't get it, or be able to buy it

I got one eventually, ended up ordering a 2016 frame from a German bike shop

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 at 12:01 Quote
And they sent it over?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015880
Mobile Version of Website