2017 Trance Dropper Cartridge

PB Forum :: Giant
2017 Trance Dropper Cartridge
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 17, 2017 at 8:11 Quote
I bought a new 2017 Trance 2 last year. Looks like my 2nd cartridge is bad and needs replacing. Anyone else have any similar issues. My bike is a small so the dropper is 100mm. My warranty is about up so I may be looking a different brand dropper if I can't figure out what keeps causing the problem.

Posted: Sep 24, 2017 at 13:26 Quote
NCByron wrote:
I bought a new 2017 Trance 2 last year. Looks like my 2nd cartridge is bad and needs replacing. Anyone else have any similar issues. My bike is a small so the dropper is 100mm. My warranty is about up so I may be looking a different brand dropper if I can't figure out what keeps causing the problem.

Why do you say it's going out again? The problem I have with my 2016 is having the seat post clamp to tight. I get it to tight and the seat will not return to it's highest point, to loose and the seat moves side to side. It's been a real pain.

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 at 5:41 Quote
The seat would not stay in the lower position. It would lock and be fine in the tall setting but when lowered it would just raise back up. I've resolved the issue with a Fox Transfer and Wolf Tooth lever.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009529
Mobile Version of Website