1986 Gary Fischer Pro Calibre

PB Forum :: Gary Fisher
1986 Gary Fischer Pro Calibre
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 21, 2017 at 11:07 Quote
I have a mid eighties Pro calibre, just wondering if its worth holding on to? fairly good shape and great components....

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 11:48 Quote
ironpig wrote:
I have a mid eighties Pro calibre, just wondering if its worth holding on to? fairly good shape and great components....
I just got ahold of one as well. Apparently they're valueable?

Posted: Feb 6, 2019 at 17:05 Quote
For what it's worth I think, no no I believe given that Gary Fisher was and still is a great innovative Legend to such a somewhat off the main highway of sports racing affairs, since we're not headlining world news and top news papers. For the technology to have come so far in such a short time frame should make anyone who's ever really put there feet into a pair of Fisher Pedals from the ever populated production tassajara's through the years of rigid forks on into and and throughout the hoo Koo y Koo(even the limited edition Grateful Dead edition of the Hoo Koo y Koo) which in my mind is beyond priceless obviously I am a devout Deadhead and forever grateful for it. But that's not my point. My point is any Gary Fisher valuable, especially since they are no longer truly Gary Fisher Bikes, they are now Trek with Gary Fisher Editions and different series lines that are in production. If Trek moving to buy the GF Brand and blaze on with the bike brand still intact but under there name as in they're the same thing should be enough to raise the value to original California Born, Built, and Raced Gary's!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019097
Mobile Version of Website