Editing trail path

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Editing trail path
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 22, 2017 at 11:29 Quote
I recently edited a riding area to connect all the intersections between paths, thus giving the ride planner the ability to route paths between them.
https://www.trailforks.com/region/scmbc-trail-network-15396/?lat=44.548273&lon=-79.602570&z=14&m=trailforks

It says they are waiting for revision, but do not show up under the Confirm tab.
Who at that point confirms the changes? (There is no admin for the area)

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Aug 22, 2017 at 11:57 Quote
I'll approve your edits.

Posted: Aug 22, 2017 at 12:08 Quote
canadaka wrote:
I'll approve your edits.
Thanks very much sir!Salute

Posted: Sep 5, 2017 at 10:21 Quote
On a very similiar topic: how to find out who's the moderator for a specific area to message them? I'm waiting for an approval of the said area, and also some trails in it.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Sep 5, 2017 at 15:39 Quote
Kober wrote:
On a very similiar topic: how to find out who's the moderator for a specific area to message them? I'm waiting for an approval of the said area, and also some trails in it.

the very bottom of the region page should list the admins

Posted: Sep 5, 2017 at 19:14 Quote
canadaka wrote:

it lists OMBA as the admins, but I can't figure out how to message them ...

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Sep 5, 2017 at 23:20 Quote
Kober wrote:
canadaka wrote:

it lists OMBA as the admins, but I can't figure out how to message them ...

I made them clickable now.

Posted: Oct 9, 2017 at 20:03 Quote
Hi. I'm freshman here and I don't understand how how to edit info for a trial, which I know is not correct. South Carolina -> Midlands Region -> Sumter -> Poinsett State Park. According to the park's map Hi Knot is blue trail 3.5 mi, and Lo Knot is black trail 3.7 mi. Please explain me step-by-step how to edit the info. thanks in advance.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Oct 10, 2017 at 17:53 Quote
DzmitryF wrote:
Hi. I'm freshman here and I don't understand how how to edit info for a trial, which I know is not correct. South Carolina -> Midlands Region -> Sumter -> Poinsett State Park. According to the park's map Hi Knot is blue trail 3.5 mi, and Lo Knot is black trail 3.7 mi. Please explain me step-by-step how to edit the info. thanks in advance.

https://www.trailforks.com/help/view/8/

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010794
Mobile Version of Website