Kona 167 process

PB Forum :: Kona
Kona 167 process
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 24, 2017 at 3:00 Quote
Has anyone have or ridden a kona 167 process ,I can get a brand new one for in 4K or do I wait for new one to come out

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 24, 2017 at 8:36 Quote
I'm fairly sure that stopped making those in 16'

Posted: Aug 24, 2017 at 14:14 Quote
There are some available on close out. I got mine in the spring and have taken it to bike parks all summer. It is a capable playful bike. The only weak spot is the rear hub that detonated on me after 3 days of riding so factor that in to your budget.

Posted: Aug 27, 2017 at 11:14 Quote
I've been riding the a 2015 for 2 years now. I got a great deal on it and love the bike. The long/low geometry is still ahead of most bikes. The short rear end and 26" wheels make it very fun. I used to use it for everything in the stock build, but it didn't climb well. I didn't care because that's not why I bought it.

I currently have it set up with a DVO Emerald DC fork and CCDB coil as my park bike. It's built like a tank, and feels like a giant bmx bike, but can still plow through anything.

That being said, it looks like kona is rolling them out again for 2018 with 27.5 this time. It will probably climb better, but I still don't see myself needing to upgrade because of the unique modern geo, and its too much fun. Hope this helps!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007924
Mobile Version of Website