Is Red Bull not airing the Championships in Australia?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Is Red Bull not airing the Championships in Australia?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 1, 2017 at 14:55 Quote
Checked the website and it doesn't show up?

Posted: Sep 2, 2017 at 7:23 Quote
They are not. I posted the same question and got lots of answers on alternate stations. See my post somewhere in dh forum.

Posted: Sep 2, 2017 at 7:23 Quote
They are not. I posted the same question and got lots of answers on alternate stations. See my post somewhere in dh forum.

Posted: Sep 2, 2017 at 13:41 Quote
Anyone know where we can stream it since redbull isn't?

Posted: Sep 2, 2017 at 13:42 Quote
GLORYADVANCED01 wrote:

Mind actually posting a link to the thread/question you're talking about?

Posted: Sep 4, 2017 at 7:15 Quote
After doing a little digging I found that sbs.com.au will be covering the DHI World Championships. It appears to be On demand, so you'll have to pay to watch the race. In North America, the race starts on Saturday, Sept. 9th @ 8:55 pm, MST.

Posted: Sep 4, 2017 at 8:30 Quote
We had the same discussion on a French forum, and the manager of a team (with a few riders going there) told us there would be a Redbull live.

But according to the Cairns website, Fox Sports and SBS have the rights to the live (maybe Redbull also bought the image?). No indication on Fox Sports about anything cycling related, but it's on the SBS schedule.

Posted: Sep 4, 2017 at 13:08 Quote
BBC red button in the UK if anyone in the UK is reading this. Si Patton posted about it on FB earlier.

Posted: Sep 4, 2017 at 13:39 Quote
Doesn't mention anything but Fox and SBS that I see but here are some official links sspomer posted on Vitalmtb

http://mtbworldscairns.com.au/
http://www.uci.ch/mountain-bike/ucievents/2017-mountain-bike-uci-mountain-bike-trials-world-championships/351392717/

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008072
Mobile Version of Website