Trail rides in Portugal?

PB Forum :: Europe
Trail rides in Portugal?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Sep 8, 2017 at 17:53 Quote
The wife and I are headed to Portugal - flying into Lisbon and driving down south to the Algarve area(sp?). Wondering if anyome had some insite to some good trail systems/ places to rent bikes. Any help or point in the right direction would be much appreciated!

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 11, 2017 at 0:56 Quote
There's a company in Lagos that does rental full susp and shuttles.

I used them a couple years back - i hopped on a day with a group as i was a solo.

I wasn't overly happy that we basically shuttled just one trail over amd over so be aure to ask what the plan is.

Good ppl though... was probably just that i was an add on

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 18, 2017 at 16:46 Quote
dustn323 wrote:
The wife and I are headed to Portugal - flying into Lisbon and driving down south to the Algarve area(sp?). Wondering if anyome had some insite to some good trail systems/ places to rent bikes. Any help or point in the right direction would be much appreciated!

Check these folks MTB Alvarge they have all kind of bikes for rent, offer guide service and uplifts on trucks if you are into downhill.

Posted: Oct 10, 2017 at 3:46 Quote
https://youtu.be/9xKfcoc3Rlg

Ponte de Lima Portugal

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2017 at 19:39 Quote
Have you been yet? You must contact or a least research WERIDE.pt they where incredible! We just finished a ten day tour with them. We arrived September 9th and left on the 23rd. We crossed the country, from the north to the south! They use the best local guides and really know how to show you around! Honest! Fantastic time with them! Tell them The Crazy Canadians sent you! They just might throw something special into the mix for you!

Bryan

FL
Posted: Oct 18, 2017 at 5:16 Quote
My wife and I are just back from Lisbon. We spent a day with WEride.pt. They operate in Lisbon, Sintra and the Algarve. High recommend them. Great guides, great trails and really nice hire Transition Patrol bikes.

Bryan, We heard about the "Crazy Canadians" from Joao! Sounds like you had a great trip!

O+
Posted: Oct 18, 2017 at 16:35 Quote
Ha ha! Really! You can't belive everything you hear! Maybe most...but not everything finbarrmc! Yes we had a fantastic time with them! Like I said, highly recommend them! Actually, Portugal really surprised us with what they have to ride, some serious stuff for sure! And still pretty inexpensive for most things, food, beer, wine. Great weather, nice beaches. What more could you ask for out of any trip really!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010906
Mobile Version of Website