Let's see your KTM!

PB Forum :: KTM Bikes
Let's see your KTM!
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 18, 2017 at 12:02 Quote
Not a lot of KTM related activity on here so I thought I'd try to spark some chatter with a thread for proud owners of KTM bikes to show of our whips.

I've had my scarp since mid july and absolutly love it.

Posted: Sep 18, 2017 at 13:06 Quote
Loving my Lycan 274 LTD!

I've ridden a few different KTMs and this is the one I have settled on for now! Loving every second of it. Going to possibly order up a fat tire for the winter season!

Posted: Sep 18, 2017 at 13:53 Quote
mhighman wrote:
Loving my Lycan 274 LTD!

I love the look of the Lycan 274. I've never seen one in person, is the color as cool of a grey color as it looks in photos?

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 at 9:42 Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYkI1xZnFNJ/

There you have 2 dopamine segregation devices
The Lycan Master 27.5 and Aera Comp 27.5
Really fun and fast machines. Very well composed and balanced. I love these bikes!
If you want more information just ask for it!

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 at 9:56 Quote
KTM Scarp Master on Peters Canyon Trail in Tustin Ca

My KTM Scarp Master. Love it. It climbs great and does well on the Downhill's too.

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 at 9:58 Quote
14 Mile Ride with 4100 of climbing up the Angelus Mountains.

Now my Road bike. The Revelator 4000. I bought this to improve my endurance on the Mountain bike.

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 at 14:16 Quote
Fixed your link for you.
KtmMiami wrote:

There you have 2 dopamine segregation devices
The Lycan Master 27.5 and Aera Comp 27.5
Really fun and fast machines. Very well composed and balanced. I love these bikes!
If you want more information just ask for it!

Posted: Sep 20, 2017 at 10:44 Quote
I have had my KTM Fat Rat for about 1 1/2 years now and love the bike for the Alaskan environment that I live in. Bike does killer in the snow, on the beach, rocky river beds, and soft tundra areas. I ride it all year long and love that it has a sporty frame design which fits my riding style of trails, hills, jumps, etc. I am not a flat, long distance rider on the fatbike.

Rich Loftin
KTM Bike Industries Ambassador
ktmbikeindustries.com

Posted: Dec 25, 2017 at 11:15 Quote

My son's new 2018 race bike!!!

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 11:42 Quote
KTM makes bikes too? Only heard of them with dirtbikes. Question is; does KTM know their MTB line or are they idiots like Goodyear; whom puts out an entire line of MTB tires; yet knows nothing about them. Recently called Goodyear asking if they had any performance tires for my new bike. Current one is 26x1.95.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028036
Mobile Version of Website