AM/Enduro bike or frame, not made in China (PRC)

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
AM/Enduro bike or frame, not made in China (PRC)
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 9, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
Devinci Spartan 165mm rear travel. Fits a coil. EWS proven. They even have a 29er this year if you wanted to make the switch to wagon wheels. My 2018 Spartan is a weapon! Couldn’t be happier and made in Canada/ North America helps avoiding the made in China thing.

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 16:35 Quote
trailnuts wrote:
jaame wrote:
Most of the high end bikes are made in Taiwan. Only Santa Cruz that I know of are made in China for the carbon, not sure about the aluminium. Giant's parent company makes bikes for giant, trek, Scott, canyon, Scott, among others, out of aluminium that's smelted in China.

I'd be fine with M.I.T. (Made in Taiwan).

What's a good enduro/trail bike or frameset in 27.5" wheel size, 140MM to 165MM travel, that can fit coil shock, such as the Elvensix?

The Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail fits that and is USA made.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 7:46 Quote
I checked out Guerrilla Gravity’s web site and like that they are able to make carbon frames in Colorado for competitive prices. I am not in the market for a new MTB, but will consider buying from them when I am.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
I have a guerrilla gravity megatrail. V2 (last revision before going to a carbon front triangle). And I have a push elevensix shock and the combo of the gravity and trail modes along side the 2 seperate valving of the shock makes this bike way better than it should be on the ups and still a complete beast when it is time to decend.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018451
Mobile Version of Website