Dartmoor two6player 2017 for street riding

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dartmoor two6player 2017 for street riding
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 at 11:45 Quote
I hesitate to buy the 2017 two6player because of the low bottombraket (-25) i know it's not good to have low bb for street and i am wondering if the bb is too low on this frame for this type of riding. About street i mean i will do a lot of barspins and combos with barspit flat 360, 180 stuff like that nothing huge
i want this frame because the large version have very long toptube and big reach (425mm) and i am sure it will fit on me very good, i am 193cm tall (6ft4) the only thing that stops me is the low bb
So if anyone already ride this frame and do a few street stuff please share your opinion and thoughts
and the other good reason is becouse this frame is a lot cheaper than other frames in the same class
please help

Posted: Sep 21, 2017 at 12:09 Quote
Duncon-er wrote:
I hesitate to buy the 2017 two6player because of the low bottombraket (-25) i know it's not good to have low bb for street and i am wondering if the bb is too low on this frame for this type of riding. About street i mean i will do a lot of barspins and combos with barspit flat 360, 180 stuff like that nothing huge
i want this frame because the large version have very long toptube and big reach (425mm) and i am sure it will fit on me very good, i am 193cm tall (6ft4) the only thing that stops me is the low bb
So if anyone already ride this frame and do a few street stuff please share your opinion and thoughts
and the other good reason is becouse this frame is a lot cheaper than other frames in the same class
please help
It's hard to tell how that number correlates with A2C as Dartmoor did not add A2C in the geometry chart. That -25mm could be at 90mm stroke.

I think this question could be easily answered by ZM Cycle Fitness of Canada.

Posted: Sep 21, 2017 at 23:26 Quote
XCMark wrote:
Duncon-er wrote:
please help
It's hard to tell how that number correlates with A2C as Dartmoor did not add A2C in the geometry chart. That -25mm could be at 90mm stroke.

I think this question could be easily answered by ZM Cycle Fitness of Canada.

That makes it even more complicated haha

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 0:25 Quote
I wouldn't ride street with an aluminium frame

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 0:33 Quote
SolarLonsky wrote:
I prefer steel frames too but i just don't have other options all steel frames are probably short for me, i can't find frame with longer that 570 toptube and reach bigger than 400mm

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 7:06 Quote
sounds like what you want is a large transition blt, steel, 433 reach, zero drop bb, no longer being made but you might be able to track one down

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 7:48 Quote
forty0 wrote:
sounds like what you want is a large transition blt, steel, 433 reach, zero drop bb, no longer being made but you might be able to track one down
Wow thanks a lot it looks like the perfect frame for me but it will be very hard to find one

Posted: Dec 13, 2017 at 11:02 Quote
I was in a similar boat and ended up still getting the dartmoor frame. My plan is to use short cranks (165mm) and a good bash guard.

Posted: Dec 13, 2017 at 14:59 Quote
Duncon-er wrote:
SolarLonsky wrote:
I prefer steel frames too but i just don't have other options all steel frames are probably short for me, i can't find frame with longer that 570 toptube and reach bigger than 400mm

there are a few companies that do custom steel frames. i got a blk mrkt edit 1 with a 23 inch top tube and it is awesome!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005390
Mobile Version of Website