Accidentally deleted bulk strava import to Trailforks

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Accidentally deleted bulk strava import to Trailforks
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 at 16:19 Quote
I accidentally deleted my bulk import from Strava - when I try to bulk import same rides again it says I've already imported all my rides or there are no valid rides to import - any way to get them back?

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Sep 25, 2017 at 10:59 Quote
Try now, they should show in your bulk import list.

Posted: Feb 8, 2019 at 13:34 Quote
Hi
I have the same problem, what is the solution?

Mod O+
Posted: Feb 10, 2019 at 7:43 Quote
Venomin wrote:
Hi

You should be able to re-import now..

Posted: Feb 10, 2019 at 7:48 Quote
markholloway wrote:
Venomin wrote:
Hi

You should be able to re-import now..

Cool, thanks a lot!

Posted: Apr 27, 2019 at 12:05 Quote
Accidentally imported a bunch of skiing and my mountain biking was somehow set to exclude my bike, could I get an import queue wipe on Trail Forks so I can start over a little less stupidly?

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Apr 27, 2019 at 15:19 Quote
Bilirubin5 wrote:
Accidentally imported a bunch of skiing and my mountain biking was somehow set to exclude my bike, could I get an import queue wipe on Trail Forks so I can start over a little less stupidly?

done!

Posted: Apr 27, 2019 at 16:07 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Bilirubin5 wrote:

done!
Thanks!

Posted: Feb 3, 2020 at 6:00 Quote
Bilirubin5 wrote:
canadaka wrote:
Bilirubin5 wrote:

done!
Thanks!

Please do the same for me.

Mod O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2020 at 14:19 Quote
Christofison wrote:

Done

Posted: Feb 3, 2020 at 23:14 Quote
markholloway wrote:
Christofison wrote:

Done

Thank you. I see my deleted activities have been restored. Much appreciated. However my issue was that I actually accidentally checked to exclude the bike I was trying to include. Now all those rides that were excluded previously still do not show up in the bulk import list. Is there a way to fix this? Perhaps remove the bike on Trailforks first???

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 3:33 Quote
Christofison wrote:
markholloway wrote:
Christofison wrote:

Done

Thank you. I see my deleted activities have been restored. Much appreciated. However my issue was that I actually accidentally checked to exclude the bike I was trying to include. Now all those rides that were excluded previously still do not show up in the bulk import list. Is there a way to fix this? Perhaps remove the bike on Trailforks first???

Tried removing the bike from TF. Also tried disconnecting and reconnecting Strava. No luck.

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 7:28 Quote
Never mind. I contacted the support desk. Mark got me sorted.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011830
Mobile Version of Website