Rocket , dork peg backflip question (backflip on the pegs)

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Rocket , dork peg backflip question (backflip on the pegs)
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 5, 2017 at 13:48 Quote
this is probably an unneeded question, cause i just need a foampit or just a bit more foam and try it.

i love to ride bmx since 2 years and i m doing rocket manual with 2 feet on pegs barspins a lot... i tried rocket barspins yesterday on my pegs and seemed to have same problem as with normal barspin wich is too much on the rear end wich makes me land too much on backweel resulting in falling on back wich is rather usual cause with rockets you are really far back... but probably this is cause my jump is mini and i still spin my bars to early

so thats question one : they are doable i know but my problem is probably that i spin to soon? and i need to be really up on the front for those bars...

question 2 is: how will backflips on the pegs be, will i need to spin harder? what other problems will i have? cause i am far back... my flip will be diffrent for sure. i probably will not have the same ability to push trough my knees... it will just be diffrent...

my dream is to land a rocket flip bar... i dont really like the normal bars... i hate hit my shins... and yes i had them a few times but it took me a hunderd times... atleast now cause i m more clear it will be easier i guess... crazy that i dream of a rocket bar flip tough but yea nothings impossible and why do i ask this question cause i coudnt find any video with the same trick... also not many riders do dork manies bars stuff but i love it. dont hate me cause i ma dork :d and thanks for your input.

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 at 11:54 Quote
ive been trying to jump on the pegs, dirt jump, if anybody cares, but you do loose so much speed when sanding on the pegs... so i usualy fly a lot less far, dont know if that has to do with the fact that when on pedals i still pedal for 5 procent, little hits... or the fact that i boost a bit when standing on petals...

but anyway loose a lot of speed

and 2

when standing on the rear end you will go backwards alot easier... so the slightest landing on the rear might be a manual towards your back... crash

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008093
Mobile Version of Website