29er alloy DH Bike?

PB Forum :: 29ers
29er alloy DH Bike?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2017 at 16:49 Quote
Does anyone know if there will be an alloy 29er DH bike available for 2018?

Posted: Oct 13, 2017 at 17:45 Quote
I was just doing searches looking for a article I remembered reading this last spring about some guys up in the pnw building some steel bikes that looked awesome & was trying to find them but as far as a alloy bike wait for a little bit I have a strong feeling Commencal will be releasing a 29’r DH Bike shortly.

Anybody that reads this if you recall this article or know who I’m speaking of please post there name these guys were building some really nice bikes.

Posted: Oct 19, 2017 at 11:10 Quote
lost bikes racing
Brian Davidson
They got a Facebook page.

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 18:06 Quote
oldgoat wrote:
Does anyone know if there will be an alloy 29er DH bike available for 2018?

There's one for sale now:

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2267832/

Posted: Nov 30, 2017 at 13:32 Quote
Definitely following this thread for an update... 6'5 rider hoping to to get a new big wheeled 29er this year to have a dh bike that finally fits me. And I have a thing against plastic on anything other than an xc bike so the only option so far with the trek session is out.

I was looking at it though and the new NS FUZZ should run 29er wheels easily in the large size... they way they do the extended dropouts and adjustable headtube would leave plenty of room for the larger rubber. I wrote them about it but haven't heard anything back, I'll post up if I hear anything either way.

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2017 at 22:31 Quote
CONomad wrote:
Definitely following this thread for an update... 6'5 rider hoping to to get a new big wheeled 29er this year to have a dh bike that finally fits me. And I have a thing against plastic on anything other than an xc bike so the only option so far with the trek session is out.

I was looking at it though and the new NS FUZZ should run 29er wheels easily in the large size... they way they do the extended dropouts and adjustable headtube would leave plenty of room for the larger rubber. I wrote them about it but haven't heard anything back, I'll post up if I hear anything either way.

Thanks, the NS Fuzz has a nice long and slack frame, very interesting. Keep me posted.

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 13:57 Quote
Well congrats @oldgoat looks like your post got picked up...

But yeah I never heard anything back from NS on their Fuzz and now Commencal is out with theirs... think you'll be getting one? I'm still on the fence.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011539
Mobile Version of Website