Orbea Rallon owners

Posted: Jul 6, 2019 at 6:51 Quote
sxy-slo wrote:
On slovenian site i can only find left side of main link for 50€, linkage axle for 25€ and bearings for 70€.

Slovenian site lacks a lot of stuff. Just order from SportR. They used German site when they ordered my bike.

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 11:47 Quote
Has anyone had any issues with chain damage to the chainstay? I’ve done five days riding and the chain has already chewed through the transparent plastic protector.

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 22:53 Quote
KendalTom wrote:
Has anyone had any issues with chain damage to the chainstay? I’ve done five days riding and the chain has already chewed through the transparent plastic protector.

I noticed the plastic tape was cut through after 2 rides. Replaced it with marshguard slapper tape, no issues since.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 1:22 Quote
KendalTom wrote:

I used Loctite Kintsuglue Flexible Putty on the chainstay, works perfectly. Seen some pictures around were chainstays have sevear damage, and that the stock delivered protection doesn't help at all.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 22:53 Quote
I haven't notice any, but thanks for warning!
Has anyone tried new shock link?

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 23:26 Quote
My LBS told me yesterday that mine has been dispatched, so hopefully I'll have it within the next week.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 3:21 Quote
metaam wrote:
My LBS told me yesterday that mine has been dispatched, so hopefully I'll have it within the next week.

How long did you wait for delivery?

They just told me that fastest delivery is in December.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
I ordered it about a month ago, and was told mid October. My LBS told me on Monday that the linkages are being shipped earlier than planned due to a hold up on complete bikes because of a late delivery from DT Swiss.

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 12:17 Quote
Anyone here who knows the pantone color codes for Rallon in stock blue/mint green? Got a rock strike and it took good chunk of mint green on chainstay so I'd like to cover it. I contacted orbea support but got no response yet..

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 2:29 Quote
Shuro: I'm afraid you will have to check it yourself. I had to check it using RAL/pantone charts for my metallic orange one. just borrow ral chart from local paint shop.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 9:28 Quote
sxy-slo wrote:
Shuro: I'm afraid you will have to check it yourself. I had to check it using RAL/pantone charts for my metallic orange one. just borrow ral chart from local paint shop.

Thanks for advice. I'll try that Smile

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 16:34 Quote
stolenteg wrote:
Upgrading my 2018 x01 drivetrain to the new dub xx1 set up.

since the rallon bb is 73mm, i shouldnt need any spacer on the bottom bracket right?

also would a 34t fit on the rallon?

Did you get and answer on your bottom bracket? I’m installing a DUB XO1 BB and have the same question.

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 22:01 Quote
Shuro wrote:
KendalTom wrote:

I noticed the plastic tape was cut through after 2 rides. Replaced it with marshguard slapper tape, no issues since.

Yes, this is happening to me too. It's eaten all the way through to the carbon. Seems like a design flaw, I'm running a 34 tooth chain ring, should be enough clearance

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 3:50 Quote
Just picked up a Renthal Fatbar in 40mm rise and dropped the stem two spacers (stock bar is a 20mm rise). The plan was to keep bar height more or less the same and increase the effective reach, and that's exactly what has happened, the one thing that I was having trouble with was the slightly short (for me anyway) and this has definitely made it a little more comfortable for me.

Posted: Sep 29, 2019 at 13:24 Quote
Brake Cable Routing
Hi people -
any advice on getting a shimano Zee brake hose through the chainstay on my 2018 Rallon frame? I've just got the frame and it has come without brakes so no existing hose there to help me. The Zee connects to the caliper with a banjo bolt, which is crimped on and not removable, and too big to fit through the hole. So I have to feed it through the chainstay from the caliper (rear) end, which gives me a tiny exit hole to aim for, and I'm not having any luck. Any top tips? Cheers

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009515
Mobile Version of Website