Orbea Rallon owners

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 23:13 Quote
Hey Rallon Owners!

I am one step ahead to order a 2020 Rallon M10 or M20. I am just unsure about the size I need, therefore I would like to hear your opinion. Im pending between L and XL, I tried the L and it felt a bit short, not that much, just a bit... Wink - sadly I cant try an XL.

I am 184cm tall, 82cm step length and 60cm arm length.

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 11, 2020 at 12:21 Quote
Nyxonjesus wrote:
Hey Rallon Owners!

I am one step ahead to order a 2020 Rallon M10 or M20. I am just unsure about the size I need, therefore I would like to hear your opinion. Im pending between L and XL, I tried the L and it felt a bit short, not that much, just a bit... Wink - sadly I cant try an XL.

Thanks!

A friend of mine is around the same height (not sure about the other measurements) and he rides an XL.

Posted: Feb 11, 2020 at 16:33 Quote
Nyxonjesus wrote:
Hey Rallon Owners!

Thanks!

I´m 184cm

Go for XL, I rode an Orbea rallon in size L, for a year, I always thought it was small. I changed about a 2 weeks of orbea, in size XL I couldn't be happier. It was the best thing I did.

XL all the way

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 0:16 Quote
@rikardovalente
Thanks for your opinion, though its still very hard to decide, since in Enduro Magazine they said, that the lower size fits more to people that like to play with their bikes. Doing manuals, tight corners e.g.

Its really hard to decide and I know, that no one else can take my decision...

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 3:14 Quote
I'm 187cm, riding xl with 485 reach.I think i could ride even a bit longer bike without problems. Had jekyll 2015 with 458 reach before and was way too short for me.
I would recommend you go for xl, but if you have a chance do test both sizes!!

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 4:28 Quote
Nyxonjesus wrote:
Hey Rallon Owners!

Thanks!

I'm around the same size as you and I ride a size XL, it fits perfect and really isn't that big when compared to XL frames from other brands. I think a size L would feel too short.

Posted: Feb 14, 2020 at 2:00 Quote
Nyxonjesus wrote:
Hey Rallon Owners!

Thanks!

I stand at 1m 84cm as well, I’d definitely recommend the XL for you. If they made XXL I’d be riding it to be honest.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 13:16 Quote
Hey guys I am assembling a rallon 19 frame, now looking to add the new linkage, I found an aftermarket one....
Anybody used it? It costs 100 gbp instead of 250 eur.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 13:57 Quote
rickyvic wrote:
Hey guys I am assembling a rallon 19 frame, now looking to add the new linkage, I found an aftermarket one....

Just ordered one hopefully get it fitted this weekend.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 2:15 Quote
rickyvic wrote:

Can you post a link please mate.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 7:13 Quote
Teepee146 wrote:
rickyvic wrote:

This one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orbea-Ral...-/202907215867

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 10:54 Quote
alanme wrote:
Teepee146 wrote:
rickyvic wrote:

This one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orbea-Ral...-/202907215867

So its a cottage industry brand making these? Interesting....

Posted: Mar 2, 2020 at 4:25 Quote
alanme wrote:
rickyvic wrote:

Just ordered one hopefully get it fitted this weekend.

Saw these on ebay a while ago, would be interested to know what you think. I was also interested in whether it has the same dimensions as the genuine 2020 Rallon link.

Posted: Mar 4, 2020 at 10:00 Quote
robwaite47 wrote:
alanme wrote:
rickyvic wrote:
on ust ordered one hopefully get it fitted this weekend.

Saw these on ebay a while ago, would be interested to know what you think. I was also interested in whether it has the same dimensions as the genuine 2020 Rallon link.

Just tried my Rallon out with the new link from Ebay, does what it say's on the tin better small bump, climbing isn't affected and didn't use all the travel despite hitting some decent g-outs and a 4ft huck to flat. Running a CC double barrel coil on the bike.

Posted: Mar 4, 2020 at 22:32 Quote
Hello! Looking to upgrade the rear shock on my 2020 Rallon. Does anyone know which tune I should go for? Currently running the dpx2 and it doesn't give me the compliant and traction I'm looking for, so a coil is on the wish-list.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007502
Mobile Version of Website