Orbea Rallon owners

| Next Page
Posted: Jul 16, 2020 at 0:42 Quote
I struggled to take off the non drive side, it seems that it was the screw that overtightened the axle.
We used a vice and a screwdriver to widen that bit and it came out without too much damage.

Posted: Jul 20, 2020 at 6:16 Quote
Think the measurements are correct, but this would fit my 2019 Rallon, correct?

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2838412/

(pls nobody highjack Big Grin )

Posted: Jul 23, 2020 at 12:44 Quote
ChrisTunn wrote:
Think the measurements are correct, but this would fit my 2019 Rallon, correct?

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2838412/

(pls nobody highjack Big Grin )

Yes it will!

Posted: Jul 23, 2020 at 14:40 Quote
Already gone either way ????

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 12:05 Quote
Has anyone heard much about the 2021 Rallon? I’ve been offered 15% off an M10 and I’m not sure if I should jump on it or wait until September.

Posted: Jul 28, 2020 at 16:34 Quote
trialstars wrote:
Has anyone heard much about the 2021 Rallon? I’ve been offered 15% off an M10 and I’m not sure if I should jump on it or wait until September.

From what I know, they come with fox 38 and new fox x2, maybe the dropper to, the top of the range comes with raceface wheels.
I don't know the colors, but why it matters, because you can customize it to your liking.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 7:31 Quote
AFAIK custom color is only available to m-ltd model and frameset Frown

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 21:59 Quote
Bought a new 2020 Rallon this year. Only about 10 rides or so and I continue to have a loud "chattering" noise coming from the rear end when descending over bumps or rocky terrain. All of the linkage bolts and shock bolts are torqued to spec, rear shock is set up correctly and it is not bottoming out. It seems far too loud to be cable rattle in the frame.

Any suggestions of what else it could be?

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Fluffhead93 wrote:
Bought a new 2020 Rallon this year. Only about 10 rides or so and I continue to have a loud "chattering" noise coming from the rear end when descending over bumps or rocky terrain. All of the linkage bolts and shock bolts are torqued to spec, rear shock is set up correctly and it is not bottoming out. It seems far too loud to be cable rattle in the frame.

What I am going to say may seem silly, but with me works.
\I have a rubber on the prop, where the chain is supposed to hit the frame and turn on the clutch of rear derailleur.

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
Fluffhead93 wrote:

I had similar issue, turned out to be the XT cassette. The lockring wasn’t torqued up and worked loose.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005180
Mobile Version of Website