Orbea Rallon owners

Posted: Sep 9, 2020 at 6:01 Quote
Turns out my pivot bearings were all shot so they have been replaced along with the new 2020 linkage. now to rip!

Posted: Sep 9, 2020 at 9:02 Quote
Thrown on the 38's on to my Rallon (pics coming this weekend when I'm actually out)

Anyone upgraded from the 36's? Don't think I need any spacers to move to the Kabolt factory 38 but I could be wrong?

Posted: Sep 9, 2020 at 9:58 Quote
ChrisTunn wrote:
Thrown on the 38's on to my Rallon (pics coming this weekend when I'm actually out)

Anyone upgraded from the 36's? Don't think I need any spacers to move to the Kabolt factory 38 but I could be wrong?

Do you notice much performance difference? And also what is your weight?

Posted: Sep 10, 2020 at 0:53 Quote
I haven’t had a chance to ride yet.

I only got the 38s because I’ve thrown on the new rear linkage too so needed a bump in travel and thought why not.

Riding Sunday so will give opinions!

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 4:00 Quote
Why didnt u change 36 to 170mm?

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 12:51 Quote
Because 38s make my penis bigger.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 13:54 Quote
ChrisTunn wrote:
Because 38s make my penis bigger.
Poor fella

Posted: Sep 18, 2020 at 7:32 Quote
Hey, I am thinking of ordering orbea rallon 2021 model. Havent demod the bike and i was wondering how does it compare to other bikes ? Like spec demo or any similar bike ? Also what are some downsides of bike ?

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 0:11 Quote
meebo wrote:
Hey, I am thinking of ordering orbea rallon 2021 model. Havent demod the bike and i was wondering how does it compare to other bikes ? Like spec demo or any similar bike ? Also what are some downsides of bike ?

Sizing is the only downside. How tall are you?
You'll have to size up I guess. For people taller than 190cm (6,24 ft) than the XL could be too small.
Otherwise it's a great versatile bike.

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 12:53 Quote
PhilBoss wrote:
meebo wrote:

Sizing is the only downside. How tall are you?
You'll have to size up I guess. For people taller than 190cm (6,24 ft) than the XL could be too small.
Otherwise it's a great versatile bike.

I am 177 cm so i think L will fit me just fine?

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 13:00 Quote
The bike measures larger than what they post. I measured my medium size and it was around 455 cm in reach. Its honestly too big for my liking and I am 167 cm

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 1:04 Quote
ashmtb85 wrote:
The bike measures larger than what they post. I measured my medium size and it was around 455 cm in reach. Its honestly too big for my liking and I am 167 cm

Size Large has 455mm reach....XL is 485mm...
Not sure what you are measuring....

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 4:48 Quote
PhilBoss wrote:
ashmtb85 wrote:

Yeah I did the reach measurement myself on my bike and that's what I got. It's a s/m. It definitely feels like a big bike. Wheelbase was alot longer than whatever is quoted as I recall as well. Point being it's a good idea to at least sit on it before you buy it.

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 at 0:48 Quote
ashmtb85 wrote:
PhilBoss wrote:
ashmtb85 wrote:

Yeah I did the reach measurement myself on my bike and that's what I got. It's a s/m. It definitely feels like a big bike. Wheelbase was alot longer than whatever is quoted as I recall as well. Point being it's a good idea to at least sit on it before you buy it.

Maybe you've got a size large and it has the wrong sticker on it?? Maybe talk to your dealer?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006730
Mobile Version of Website