Orbea Rallon owners

Author Message
Posted: Nov 24, 2017 at 5:10 Quote
Walker48 wrote:
stuartpenney wrote:
Walker is your bike a MYO? You've had a serious delay already, sorry you're going to have to wait further.

I've emailed my bike store and asked for an update ASAP. My bike is supposed to be here this week... nothing arrived so far!

It’s not a MYO it’s standard and I’ve just upgraded parts
It’s got a coil shock though and that’s what I reckon is causing the delays... parts?
Let us know what they say dude

Mine is delayed until mid-Dec too Mad

Posted: Nov 24, 2017 at 8:32 Quote
stranga wrote:
My M Team arrived this week, its a Large and comes with a 35mm stem, I tried one for size before buying as at 5ft 8" with 30" inside leg I thought I would be S/M but the Large was a better fit for me.

Did you get this little bag for bottom bracket with your bike?

Posted: Nov 24, 2017 at 22:42 Quote
I'm interested in that bag too...whetr do I get it if it doesn't come with it?

Posted: Nov 25, 2017 at 3:18 Quote
Just seen that DD Cycles have a new Purple M-Team instock in size XL with the carbon wheel upgrade. Air shock though no coil... yet to see a coil shock on a Rallon in the UK!

Posted: Nov 25, 2017 at 5:45 Quote
In theory my xl with coil coming start of January

Posted: Nov 25, 2017 at 7:01 Quote
Hi guys I've ordered m10 with upgrades, bike came in at 5k. I asked the shop about the bag near bottom bracket and was told it should come with bike. Also on one of the reviews can't remember which one ( been so many) but they also stated bag comes with bike.
Mine due 1st week January..... But gut a gut feeling gonna be a bit longer.

Posted: Nov 25, 2017 at 9:27 Quote
scottysurf22 wrote:
Hi guys I've ordered m10 with upgrades, bike came in at 5k. I asked the shop about the bag near bottom bracket and was told it should come with bike. Also on one of the reviews can't remember which one ( been so many) but they also stated bag comes with bike.
Mine due 1st week January..... But gut a gut feeling gonna be a bit longer.

The bags are gonna be coming ‘after’ the bikes are delivered apparently
My guy who I deal with reckons that I might get the bike then the bag after due to Orbea having a siesta in middle of day or sumat!!! Haha
Gonna be worth the wait 100%

Posted: Nov 25, 2017 at 13:06 Quote
Walker48 wrote:
Just seen that DD Cycles have a new Purple M-Team instock in size XL with the carbon wheel upgrade. Air shock though no coil... yet to see a coil shock on a Rallon in the UK!

There is one for sale here

http://pedalsbikecare.co.uk/shop/2018-orbea-rallon-m10-inc-fox-dhx2-large-blue/

Posted: Nov 25, 2017 at 13:24 Quote
I just spoke with D&D cycles and they said the bikes haven’t been coming with the bags but they should have been. They are chasing it up with their rep.

Posted: Nov 25, 2017 at 15:08 Quote
alanme wrote:
Walker48 wrote:
Just seen that DD Cycles have a new Purple M-Team instock in size XL with the carbon wheel upgrade. Air shock though no coil... yet to see a coil shock on a Rallon in the UK!

There is one for sale here

http://pedalsbikecare.co.uk/shop/2018-orbea-rallon-m10-inc-fox-dhx2-large-blue/

Go to order one pal... it’s says ‘available on back-order’ Which basically means not in stock and won’t be here until next year

Posted: Nov 26, 2017 at 0:41 Quote
Walker48 wrote:
alanme wrote:
Walker48 wrote:
Just seen that DD Cycles have a new Purple M-Team instock in size XL with the carbon wheel upgrade. Air shock though no coil... yet to see a coil shock on a Rallon in the UK!

There is one for sale here

http://pedalsbikecare.co.uk/shop/2018-orbea-rallon-m10-inc-fox-dhx2-large-blue/

Go to order one pal... it’s says ‘available on back-order’ Which basically means not in stock and won’t be here until next year

Sorry mate, the bike was in the shop a week a go when I had there Demo bike out.

Posted: Nov 26, 2017 at 1:00 Quote
Gents, delays are due to Fox 's supply of coil shocks. Having kickes up a fuss I have finally gotten to the root cause and zero supply of the coils is what has caused the push back on all supply of Rallons like mine coming with the DHX2 fitted.

Posted: Nov 26, 2017 at 2:26 Quote
stuartpenney wrote:
Gents, delays are due to Fox 's supply of coil shocks. Having kickes up a fuss I have finally gotten to the root cause and zero supply of the coils is what has caused the push back on all supply of Rallons like mine coming with the DHX2 fitted.

KNEW IT!!!

Posted: Nov 26, 2017 at 10:18 Quote
Oh thats a bummer. Lets hope when mine is due, Float X2 wont be in shortage Razz

Posted: Nov 26, 2017 at 23:25 Quote

Heres a bike check of mine, invisiframe now fitted, changed grips and seatpost, tyres will be changed to WTB Vigilantes before races next year as I find Maxxis tear and hole easier.

Weighed it again and with pedals, set up tubeless it now says 31.29 lbs so dunno if the original 29.1 before changes and w/o pedals was a bad reading but not really fussed about weight would settle for anything sub 33lbs to have the spec that I prefer.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019511
Mobile Version of Website