Straitline Levers

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Straitline Levers
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 at 1:25 Quote
Anyone used or have these I want a bit of background info on them.

Thanks

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 16:18 Quote
All i know is that they cost 85$-94$. Thats what the straitline guy told me.

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 16:27 Quote
they can be had for around $80 usd...they have a great feel to them for 1 or 2 fingered braking...no flex in the lever at all...less fatigue on your fingers....and they come in various colors....they have the same feel to them as dangerboy levers

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
ride amazingly, less arm pump, more comfortable on the fingers. youd be amazed on how much better your brakes will feel

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 16:34 Quote
They should make some for the avid mech levers2 cents

and if they do, I haven't found em

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
scott-e wrote:
They should make some for the avid mech levers2 cents

and if they do, I haven't found em

nope they only make the entire lever

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 9:54 Quote
I just bought the levers today and they not only look grate they feel grate as well

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 7:12 Quote
i have these levers for avid jucie i have a small idea on how fit these on my brake but can anyone tell me how just to be on the safe side?

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 7:18 Quote
face-plant-king wrote:
i have these levers for avid jucie i have a small idea on how fit these on my brake but can anyone tell me how just to be on the safe side?

look on the SRAM website, then go to avid, then look for a manual on changing levers. its pretty strait forward.

oooooo strait, you see what i did there!

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 7:21 Quote
photo

heres my puppies, picked up for £30 new + posted from CRC.

there amazing, no concerns about them what so ever - as the price would suggest!

the bronze also goes with my stanctions and head badge on frame

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 8:38 Quote
StevePrice wrote:
face-plant-king wrote:

look on the SRAM website, then go to avid, then look for a manual on changing levers. its pretty strait forward.

oooooo strait, you see what i did there!
thanks i think i know how but il havea look like you said but if its to commplicated for me ( not very macanichly minded ) il get it done when my bikes in gettin other parts put on.

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 9:41 Quote
Swapped my broken carbon ones of the juicy carbons in mid summer and cant say anything but they rock. Great feel after you get used to them and there extra length gives a little better power and modulation. The shape just feels amazing and the variety of colors are pretty goof, got mine in x-ray and they look realy cool up close.

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
is their any point in putting these levers on that will have a risk of the oil spilling out ?

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 13:05 Quote
face-plant-king wrote:
is their any point in putting these levers on that will have a risk of the oil spilling out ?

ye i managed it, you need to like take the lever off, screw in the little bolt and like tap out the pivot thing. something like that, i did it a while ago

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 13:09 Quote
StevePrice wrote:
face-plant-king wrote:

ye i managed it, you need to like take the lever off, screw in the little bolt and like tap out the pivot thing. something like that, i did it a while ago
right so no oil will come out as long as im carefull?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012972
Mobile Version of Website