E thirteen TRS+ Dropper Lever

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
E thirteen TRS+ Dropper Lever
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2017 at 22:13 Quote
Anyone tried one of these levers? Any good?

photo

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 17:47 Quote
Haven't tried 3*thirteen's specifically, but the majority of these new types of levers have the same geometry that a shifter would on the left side. I'm sure it's shaped relatively the same as the others, but even from just looking at it, it seems like it may be built better and more thought out than some of the competitors. I like the grip on the paddle too

O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 18:11 Quote
For sure the paddle grip looks like a winner along with the build quality. Think I'll give it a try

cortosis2009 wrote:
Haven't tried 3*thirteen's specifically, but the majority of these new types of levers have the same geometry that a shifter would on the left side. I'm sure it's shaped relatively the same as the others, but even from just looking at it, it seems like it may be built better and more thought out than some of the competitors. I like the grip on the paddle too

O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 18:18 Quote
I think the cable clamp could be positioned better so I dont have to move my brake lever to get at it, but other than that it works fine for me.

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 20:48 Quote
arphia wrote:
I think the cable clamp could be positioned better so I dont have to move my brake lever to get at it, but other than that it works fine for me.

Ah they revised it, the cable screw/clamp is now on the underside instead of the top so once its mounted you dont have to remove your brake lever.

Mine arrived today and I love it, smooth and well made compared to the KS. The grip is like sand paper its awesome!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007643
Mobile Version of Website