YT-Industries Tues AL 2017, Help

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries Tues AL 2017, Help
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 5:04 Quote
Hello,

I'm looking for a Brand New "YT-Industries Tues AL 2017 (Size Large)". I can see they are out of stock on the
YT-Industries website (in size Large) but I was thinking maybe there is shops that would have one for sale.

Does any one know any shops that have for sale a "YT-Industries Tues AL 2017 (Size Large)"?

Thank you

Posted: Oct 18, 2017 at 3:01 Quote
YT is direct seller you cant buy yt barand bikes from bike shop you must buy them on their site if its sold out you must wait for next season also evry year they change color and components

Posted: Oct 18, 2017 at 14:24 Quote
meltedcheese wrote:
YT is direct seller you cant buy yt barand bikes from bike shop you must buy them on their site if its sold out you must wait for next season also evry year they change color and components

Ok thanks for the reply

Posted: Oct 20, 2017 at 8:29 Quote
I have a 2016 for sale but your a little ways away from California. Would you be interested? I could get you pics and more info.

Posted: Oct 20, 2017 at 11:51 Quote
fordfan1 wrote:
I have a 2016 for sale but your a little ways away from California. Would you be interested? I could get you pics and more info.

Sorry, I would rather buy something new and from Europe but Thanks for the offer

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.032261
Mobile Version of Website