Want to learn Bunnyhop Barspins? Here's how I did it.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Want to learn Bunnyhop Barspins? Here's how I did it.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 9:38 Quote
When I decided to learn Barspins on my street bike, I also decided to try and learn them as quickly as possible and make a video about the process.

I know many people are terrified of trying them and just give up as a result, but upon trying to get them consistent, I found a way to take the fear away almost completely.

If you're interested, see for yourself:

https://youtu.be/2D7s5-jbF3A

Maybe it helps some of you Smile
Any feedback on what I can do better next time is appreciated!

Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 12:29 Quote
TheUselessTrials wrote:
When I decided to learn Barspins on my street bike, I also decided to try and learn them as quickly as possible and make a video about the process.

I know many people are terrified of trying them and just give up as a result, but upon trying to get them consistent, I found a way to take the fear away almost completely.

If you're interested, see for yourself:

https://youtu.be/2D7s5-jbF3A

Maybe it helps some of you Smile
Any feedback on what I can do better next time is appreciated!

Very good video!

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 12:53 Quote
really appreciate the video. a lot of really small tips that other how to videos skip. i think a lot of how to videos are done by people who have know tricks forever and forget the nuances that help you actually land.

Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 13:06 Quote
Cheers guys! That's exactly the reasons why I started this series!

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 13:15 Quote
TheUselessTrials wrote:

now i just need to actually commit and throw the bars. i just started practicing tossing them.

Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 13:28 Quote
adrennan wrote:
TheUselessTrials wrote:

now i just need to actually commit and throw the bars. i just started practicing tossing them.

It'll take at least some days, maybe two weeks until the throwing becomes automatic. And being able to land without your hands on will get you into the right position and keep you safe. I rolled my ankle multiple times when I did barspins without being able to clamp the seat/bike.

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2017 at 8:55 Quote
Awesome video! been working on these for awhile now. Keen to go out and give these another shot while having my feet moved closer in on the cranks

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 at 17:44 Quote
Your video is very helpful to me, I overcome half of the fear.Smile

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 12:56 Quote
Great vid! Well done

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010338
Mobile Version of Website