2018 Specialized Enduro Comp or 2018 Giant Reign SX

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
2018 Specialized Enduro Comp or 2018 Giant Reign SX
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 19, 2017 at 9:59 Quote
So I like to ride Grand Targhee Bike Park when I'm at school in Idaho and when i'm back home in Southern California I ride Snow Summit bike park. I like to shuttle a lot of stuff, I've never been much of a pedaler. But on the occasion I may have to pedal, so that's why I am looking into these bikes.I just wanted to hear opinions on either of these bikes by people who have ridden them. I am deciding between the two (obviously) mainly because my local bike shops both back home in California and here in Idaho offer both Specialized and Giant bicycles.

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 17:45 Quote
I'd probably lean towards the Enduro. It's a surprisingly good pedaler for it's intentions and travel length. Never been a fan of Giants personally though, so I'm not totally unbiased. Saw a lot of them come into the shop back when I was a mechanic ( we weren't even a Giant dealer) and it seemed like the majority of them had bad bearings in the pivots or some other goofy things going wrong.

Just my 2 cents!

Posted: Nov 1, 2017 at 19:30 Quote
cortosis2009 wrote:
I'd probably lean towards the Enduro. It's a surprisingly good pedaler for it's intentions and travel length. Never been a fan of Giants personally though, so I'm not totally unbiased. Saw a lot of them come into the shop back when I was a mechanic ( we weren't even a Giant dealer) and it seemed like the majority of them had bad bearings in the pivots or some other goofy things going wrong.

Just my 2 cents!

Thanks man! Appreciate it. I'm leaning toward the specialized also. I used to have the old specialized rockhopper before suspension was standard on a bike and I loved it. I currently have a Giant, no complaints though. But thanks again for your input.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008532
Mobile Version of Website