Commencal 2018 HT AM

PB Forum :: Commencal
Commencal 2018 HT AM
| Next Page
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 15:59 Quote
Primo123 wrote:
Hey just checked back in this thread. The META was a close second but I decided and bought a Sonder Transmitter. Love it btw,.

Ah yh seen them from an outdoors company, looked at the bikes me self.

Posted: Jan 20, 2018 at 15:33 Quote
Upgraded drivetrain to XT/XTR, Tioga Spyder Outland, CaneCreek headset etc. Loving this bike for all riding types.

Posted: Jan 21, 2018 at 22:59 Quote
wonkersloot wrote:
Upgraded drivetrain to XT/XTR, Tioga Spyder Outland, CaneCreek headset etc. Loving this bike for all riding types.

Hey, great bike! Can you give some feedback on how your ankles feel after a ride? Do 27,5+ tires offer good comfort? I'm deciding between this or the meta trail...

Thanks!

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 1:32 Quote
wonkersloot wrote:

Nice.... how do these bikes climb as im after a bike that can climb and have fun going down as well.

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 2:52 Quote
Kanta wrote:
Hey, great bike! Can you give some feedback on how your ankles feel after a ride? Do 27,5+ tires offer good comfort? I'm deciding between this or the meta trail...

Thanks!

Hey! Ankles feel fine, can't say I feel any worse after a ride than my 16' Trance Adv. Same goes for knee's or back. On longer rougher downhill runs it is harder work on your wrists and arms, as the back end bouncing around will shift the bike forwards/backwards etc. 27.5+ definitely add's a little extra comfort to a hardtail. Get all your contact points right (no one ever mentions pedals and shoes) and its a comfy ride.

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 3:16 Quote
flowrider661 wrote:
Nice.... how do these bikes climb as im after a bike that can climb and have fun going down as well.

Who isn't! Climbing is fine, doesn't feel overly long and the head tube angle doesn't feel as steep as the number suggest. Its no XC bike on the climbs, but sure is fun on the downs.

Posted: Jan 26, 2018 at 11:10 Quote
Thanks @wonkersloot for the feedback! The bike looks mint! Have you weighted it yet? Smile

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 at 17:22 Quote
Kanta wrote:
Thanks @wonkersloot for the feedback! The bike looks mint! Have you weighted it yet? Smile

Thanks, your welcome! No, I couldn't care less how much my bike weighs. Wink

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 16:56 Quote
I’m looking at buying a 2018 meta am ht origin but I’m a little wary of customer service if something goes wrong.how is the customer service and warranty here in the USA?I read a lot of nightmares about commencal in Europe.need some advice!

Posted: Mar 31, 2018 at 11:45 Quote
Nepatodd wrote:
I’m looking at buying a 2018 meta am ht origin but I’m a little wary of customer service if something goes wrong.how is the customer service and warranty here in the USA?I read a lot of nightmares about commencal in Europe.need some advice!

Cant speak for the USA Commencal but can vouch for the Europe and Canada Commencal customer service. Not had any problems they always answered my email questions and shipped my Commie frame and not had any problems with my orders.

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 17:33 Quote
wonkersloot wrote:

How tall are you? Trying to decide between M and L. I'm 5'11"

Posted: Apr 21, 2018 at 15:34 Quote
What are the chances of a 170mm dropper post working on one of these frames?

Posted: Apr 21, 2018 at 16:30 Quote
@chfphoto I'm 5'11'' with a 32" inseam and went for the large! I'm happy with my choice. I was also debating b/w med/large.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028293
Mobile Version of Website