Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 19:13 Quote
slope wrote:
140mm Pike

me too

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 19:35 Quote
Staktup wrote:
Staktup wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:

It is incredible.... Fit is very similar to the 111 but with the added benefit of a better seat angle for climbing. The suspension platform is so buttery, the bearings on the upper linkage make the shock breakaway so smoothly. The X2 is a different beast, holy hell is it nice. I loved the 111 but man, this is a whole new level!

Sweet, I have the Float X2 on mine as well after getting one for my ole 26er V10, and butter and other similar dairy products come to mind when I think about these shocks.

BK- where'd ya get the black rocker? Looks cool. I liked how the Gen 1, 2014+ Process models had black chain and seat stays...

This is a pre-production frame that was able to purchase from kona direct. The rocket is raw carbon and looks so rad.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 8:31 Quote
It's official, I am now a member of the Kona Process Brotherhood Cool

It's a well cared for 2017.

Will post pics once it arrives.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 9:05 Quote
Party time!

It's a blast of a bike.

mistermanny wrote:
It's official, I am now a member of the Kona Process Brotherhood Cool

It's a well cared for 2017.

Will post pics once it arrives.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 23:41 Quote
I’m taking mine to the French Alps on Friday for a week in Morzine, it’ll be the shortest travel bike in the group but I’m confident !
Photos of mine Instagram under howiespage

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 5:21 Quote
konabigshed wrote:
I’m taking mine to the French Alps on Friday for a week in Morzine, it’ll be the shortest travel bike in the group but I’m confident !
Photos of mine Instagram under howiespage

Taking mine to BC and will be hitting SilverStar on it, where it too, will be the shortest bike haha

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 14:06 Quote
pinnityafairy wrote:
Staktup wrote:
oldtech wrote:
My 2017 111 has a 170mm Lyric stuffed under it. This was initially done just as a test because I had the brand new Fork sitting in the garage. The bike rides so well with the170mm Fork on it I have never taken it off. Truly the closest bike I have ever built to a quiver killer. I have no idea what my head Angle now is but it has turned this bike into the best riding bike I have ever owned. I also have several years experience with the process 134 and 153. The 111 specs with the 170 Mill Fork is my go-to Enduro downhill cross-country gravel grind bike. I love the bike with a giant fork on the front of it. Right or wrong it flies like a world-class fighter jet and sticks to the trail like the world's fastest bullet train.
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/17221711/

Cool, let’s see some pics with that 170 on it

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 9:25 Quote
Spoke to a bike shop guy who said Kona is doing a 134 process 29er in 2020. If they do alu this could be my next bike

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
JesseE wrote:
Spoke to a bike shop guy who said Kona is doing a 134 process 29er in 2020. If they do alu this could be my next bike
Only last week having just been to Morzine with the 111 I said to a buddy that a Process 134 29nr would be killer.
The 111 was surprisingly good in Morzine.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010508
Mobile Version of Website