Best places to ride in Phoenix area?

PB Forum :: USA - West
Best places to ride in Phoenix area?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 11:43 Quote
Hey guys,

Going to be in Phoenix/Tempe area Thursday evening through Monday. Any suggestions where to ride?
Intermediate-Advanced rider, experience in Utah and Colorado. First time to Phoenix area to ride.

Any suggestions?

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 at 11:36 Quote
Just saw this. Did you get any help offline? South Mountain is my favorite when in the area. I’m going to be there for Xmas and am looking for a place to rent a bike. The shop I’ve rented from in the past went under.

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 at 14:26 Quote
markkarlstrand wrote:
Just saw this. Did you get any help offline? South Mountain is my favorite when in the area. I’m going to be there for Xmas and am looking for a place to rent a bike. The shop I’ve rented from in the past went under.

No issue at all. I rode out there Nov 2-5 and it was a blast. Rode Hawes/Usery Mountain, Popago bike park and South Mountain (Mormon trail, National. Geronimo, all the good stuff). I rented from Bike Masters, their online rental was easy to use and I booked it in 5 minutes. Service guy called me within the hour to ask how I wanted my suspension set up as well as the rest of the bike. Cheap too, $120 deal for 3 full days of riding, manager let me return it late Sunday as well (all it took was a phone call) because we wanted to keep riding South mountain.

Posted: Dec 21, 2017 at 16:17 Quote
jkelm wrote:
markkarlstrand wrote:

No issue at all. I rode out there Nov 2-5 and it was a blast. Rode Hawes/Usery Mountain, Popago bike park and South Mountain (Mormon trail, National. Geronimo, all the good stuff). I rented from Bike Masters, their online rental was easy to use and I booked it in 5 minutes. Service guy called me within the hour to ask how I wanted my suspension set up as well as the rest of the bike. Cheap too, $120 deal for 3 full days of riding, manager let me return it late Sunday as well (all it took was a phone call) because we wanted to keep riding South mountain.

how'd ya score this $120 deal?

Posted: Dec 22, 2017 at 6:51 Quote
kmak wrote:
how'd ya score this $120 deal?

I rented it online through BikeMasters rental (actually demo bikes). I rented it for two non-consecutive days (Friday & Sunday) as we didn't plan to ride Saturday. We finished our ride late Friday (near shop closing time) and I called the manager and said we would be 15 minutes late to drop off the bike and he said no problem just keep it till the end of weekend. So I got Saturday for free!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013277
Mobile Version of Website