close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

How do I post pictures?

PB Forum :: Downhill
How do I post pictures?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 18:01 Quote
Hover your mouse over your username on the top right, click photos, and then click "Upload Photos".

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 19:20 Quote
How do I post a photo on a forum thread? Like post ur bike (or something like that) also I'm using a iPad mini 4, if that makes a difference

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 19:33 Quote
Click the Desktop Version of Website on the bottom part of the page. You can either link a PB photo using the fourth icon on the list above the message or the sixth icon to link to a different site.

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 19:34 Quote
goto the bottom and select desktop view.
goto the picture you uploaded and select the link and only copy the numbers in the link.
when posting on the thread above where you write, the 4th item is a PB Image.
select that and paste those numbers in there. youre done.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 11:04 Quote
Hi all how can I put a photo of my son's bike in the stolen page...can't see how.thx

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 11:38 Quote
How do I upload a featured photo to my dashboard?
Thanks,
Jon-David

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 16:19 Quote
PB's website is ancient and needs to sort this out when it comes to uploading photos to threads, I refuse to post on any of them as I simply CBA to mess around and others have mentioned it too...Not sure what the reasoning was tbh unless it was down to volume and data?

Great website and I say that without being condescending, but needs its UI making easier or updating...

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 17:48 Quote
Pinkbike is a dead forum...literally can be hours sometimes between posts in the enduro section....MTBR will have a post every few minutes in the suspension forum alone...there is probably more posts on the suspension section alone per day on MTBR than the whole of Pinkbike. People mostly come here for the articles these days....of which is also going downhill....The forums are very inactive compared to other sites like MTBR....wouldn't be surprised if Pinkbike disappeared in a few years... people are getting tired of the rubbish articles and the forums are quiet as a mouse, posting photos in threads is a ball ache and half the guys that do post on here either have no knowledge or just flame each other in the article comments section. I had my fun here but times change and Pinkbike is hanging on by a 'thread' these days.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005277
Mobile Version of Website