Grease recommendations for pivot care on my transition

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Grease recommendations for pivot care on my transition
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2017 at 11:20 Quote
I have a 2017 Carbon Patrol and I love it and want to keep it running like it is now for long into the future. So now that snow has fallen and our trails are all closed I want to pull apart all the pivots, clean everything up and reinstall them so my ride is ready for when spring comes around. I have some Phils waterproof grease I have used in the past but would you all recommend something else? I live on the east side of the mountains in the PNW and ride in dry and dust more than the thick muck I used to ride in when I lived near Bham.

Eric

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 at 1:23 Quote
EKrum wrote:
I have a 2017 Carbon Patrol and I love it and want to keep it running like it is now for long into the future. So now that snow has fallen and our trails are all closed I want to pull apart all the pivots, clean everything up and reinstall them so my ride is ready for when spring comes around. I have some Phils waterproof grease I have used in the past but would you all recommend something else? I live on the east side of the mountains in the PNW and ride in dry and dust more than the thick muck I used to ride in when I lived near Bham.

Eric
mobil hpx 222,used by Hope.

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 16:35 Quote
Phils grease is about as good as it gets

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009198
Mobile Version of Website