Processing time Trailforks?

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Processing time Trailforks?
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 30, 2017 at 4:39 Quote
Tantist wrote:
I'm also guilty... I added some trails who are large trails, but routes too short in my opinion. I'll crop them a little, but experienced some errors (see bug reports).

I'm also gaining a bigger trust score during the process. This is nice, but also frustrating. We are with about 3 big contributors for Belgium. I can't vote for my trails, and the other two don't have 5 votes together. So, my trails are almost 3 weeks now pending, the other trails pass very quickly, because I cast 4 votes and only one other member has to vote and they're confirmed...

We need some more Belgian contributors. I'm thinking on how to achieve this... Suggestions?

This one needs the GPS to be cleaned up.

https://www.trailforks.com/confirm/view/trail/98324/

There are quite a few of your additions needing sorted before they can be approved. A few of them would fall into the "route" category as they mix road and singletrack sections. In order for them to be considered a Trail. You would need to crop out the road sections and add them separately.

I've confirmed what I can but there are a few that could do with a bit of editing.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jan 2, 2018 at 16:52 Quote
Tantist wrote:
I'm also guilty... I added some trails who are large trails, but routes too short in my opinion. I'll crop them a little, but experienced some errors (see bug reports).

I'm also gaining a bigger trust score during the process. This is nice, but also frustrating. We are with about 3 big contributors for Belgium. I can't vote for my trails, and the other two don't have 5 votes together. So, my trails are almost 3 weeks now pending, the other trails pass very quickly, because I cast 4 votes and only one other member has to vote and they're confirmed...

We need some more Belgian contributors. I'm thinking on how to achieve this... Suggestions?

Maybe post in a local Facebook Group?

Also looks like there is no regional admin for Belgium
https://www.trailforks.com/applyregionmanager/?rid=3175

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 2:15 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Tantist wrote:

Maybe post in a local Facebook Group?

Also looks like there is no regional admin for Belgium
https://www.trailforks.com/applyregionmanager/?rid=3175

Slowly we will activate Belgium to use trailforks Smile

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 10:13 Quote
I think things have improved a lot... As trails are added, trust scores rise and now, trails need just one to three voters to reach the threshold and be added. With about 5 active users, this is more comfortable.

But users will register only when they also can use all this info. The ride planner should be the masterpiece of this site, but is so buggy I just can't plan one ride with it without errors. When people can use it, they will keep coming back and eventually add their own trails they rode.

I think we need at least 10 active users to make Belgium work. And certainly from Wallonia, the south, which has very few trails added, the ones that are are added by us on holidays or daytrips.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014009
Mobile Version of Website